Lumens Factory Pineapples

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Not really. Especially not in black HA with an unshrouded switch. What about LF doing the Z58/59 with a McClicky?

Hi Owen,

You know you have got a great point there.
Got me thinking, I'll look into this idea.
We will have a couple new tail caps soon to be released, which should give some more options.

Cheers.

Mark

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
That would be great, and I would be in for two(that's plenty of reason to make them, right?!?:D).
The only similar and current options that I know of would be:
-cheap tailcaps off ebay with unknown switches
-new version SF clicky tailcaps IF you can get them. Can't find them on dealer sites, or SF's, though you could probably get them straight from SF, and I don't know what load they'll take, or if they'd be McClicky compatible.
-the tactical tailcap from Dan at Oveready, which comes standard with a McClicky, but are out of stock and $59ea.

I don't know if that means there's no market for them, or a good market for them...

chip100t

Enlightened
74B11CE7-2C4F-40EC-8F67-3C4655A1C198.jpeg

I have a classic e body on order that will take unprotected 18650 cells. But the conundrum I have is do I use the tail cap pictured which means I can tail stand which I do a lot, but no pocket clip. Or a tailcap with built in deep carry clip but you can not tail stand. Both pocket clip and the ability to tail stand are normally essential for me.