• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop BLF GTvn V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BVH

Flashaholic
Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

Please be sure to post identical shots with your first 5500K CST-90 build. I'd like to see the diff between it and the 6500K before deciding which one to choose.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Those that are sending in BLF GT for mods please send me EVERYTHING! The head only is not enough!!!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, obviously I meant BLF, NOT BLT.

However, the BLT is delicious, while the BLF's beam looks delicious and is much "lighter" in terms of calories.

I know, that's the beauty of it. :thumbsup:

star_c_star

Enlightened

Vinh told me that the BLF GT uses button top batteries, NOT flat top . So I cancelled my order for flat top high drain 18650's, and ordered the button top ones from Vinh.

Now I'm wondering what comes with the GT.

Looking at BLF, I don't think I has a case or a carrying strap. The strap seems like a requirement for something this size and weight, so I'll use one from my other large lights, or buy a new one.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Vinh told me that the BLF GT uses button top batteries, NOT flat top . So I cancelled my order for flat top high drain 18650's, and ordered the button top ones from Vinh.

Now I'm wondering what comes with the GT.

Looking at BLF, I don't think I has a case or a carrying strap. The strap seems like a requirement for something this size and weight, so I'll use one from my other large lights, or buy a new one.

Light doesn't come with any strap. I do have a bunch of large shoulder strap free if you or anyone want one. Just email me.

Sky

Newly Enlightened

Vinh got my GT today. I guess it is time to put my TK61vn V4 fiat lux on the shelf.

Sky

Newly Enlightened

Not really, Vinh said there would be no comparison and I guess the numbers support that. All I can say is my Tk61 is one heck of a thrower. We will see.

hahoo

Enlightened

Not really, Vinh said there would be no comparison and I guess the numbers support that. All I can say is my Tk61 is one heck of a thrower. We will see.
you got that world record breaking light in your hands, and your here , rather than out trying that thing out ?
i dont understand?

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

This light is definitely not a city light. People will freak out when you press the 100% mode..

Sky

Newly Enlightened

I don't have the GT yet. According to the tracking it arrived at Vinh's this afternoon.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Build a GTvn Oslon today
I tune the beam as perfect as I can to my eyes and only got 1-1.2Mcd
I measure from 7.5 as with all my light...
I swear the hot spot look more intense than that
Regardless the tiny narrow beam and low lumen is kind of nonsense in a light this big..

I will likely not build GTvn with the Oslon

Status
Not open for further replies.