• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop GTvn Mini - Baby Ultra Thrower

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So now we have to ask, as much as you love the Thrunite CAT V6, which one do you love more?

GTvn Mini is a well built light with excellent performance for the size however its at least 1 league behind the CATvn in terms of quality, feature and design.

CATvn is up there with TN42vn90 in terms of desirability for me. I am not even taking price into consideration either.

Last edited:

SKV89

Enlightened
My friend ordered the Oslon version. Can't wait to compare it with my Delta and GT Mini stock.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which one? For me it's a toss up for the stock and SST40. If the SST40 got 190kcd then it would be a no brainer for me to go with that. As it is, SST40 is putting out a lot more light but with the cost of heat and of course throw.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Vinhn, ordered a catvn vt6 in 5k, could you ship in same box as the gt mini?

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know much about the Olson led other then its a lower output, pencil beam thrower. My question is, how hard is it being pushed? I know it's great for heat, but wondering about run time. I'm assuming better then other LEDs but I don't know. Can someone enlighten me please?