• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag D Incan Driver - Soft Start & Multi-Brightness

DarkFinn

Newly Enlightened
AW, do you have one of these babies still available? I would be very keen to purchase one...

AW

Newly Enlightened
Hi DarkFinn,

The drivers are out of stock. Please check back in about 3 weeks ( I am working to make a small new batch ).

Thanks!
AW

AW

Newly Enlightened
Since I have trouble in getting some parts ( the Kiu sockets ) as well as the metal housing from the machine shop. The C version is a no-go.

Battery Guy

Enlightened
Since I have trouble in getting some parts ( the Kiu sockets ) as well as the metal housing from the machine shop. The C version is a no-go.

Too bad. With the excellent high current performance of the IMR 26500 and 26650 cells, combined with the interchangeability of FM's excellent reflectors, I would have thought that the C version would have been very popular. I for one would like to switch over to the Mag C body for certain hotwires, but have sworn that I will never again do an incan hotwire without one of your excellent drivers!

ef9sleeper

Newly Enlightened
What is the biggest bulb this driver will handle also taking into account the 200w intermittent?

RCantor

Enlightened
Will this take a GY6.35 bulb? Are you still selling them? Is there any way to get more than 3 levels? Thanks.

AW

Newly Enlightened
New batch is not ready yet. Please check back in 2-3 weeks.

- The biggest wattage bulb is 200W - intermittent use to avoid heat damage.

- GY6.35 bulb will work but it will enlarge the pin holders of the socket so it won't grab smaller bulbs securely. Only 3 levels available.

Cold_reader

Newly Enlightened
AW, I've been away for a bit, and was wondering if you had a D driver ready for sale and if so how much total with shipping to brockton MA 02301, i was also wondering if you had any deal on 18650's going right now?...

kcdunn1

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if AW is still planning to make another batch of the Mag D Incan Drivers? AW if you are reading this, i would like one when you get them ready. Thanks!