Malkoff Runtime Graphs - CR123/Alkaline Comparo

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff Runtime Graphs - Ongoing Adventure

Thanks fellas.

Got a couple new graphs i think some will greatly appreciate. As long as it's ok, i will be posting new graphs as i normally would do in the Junkie thread and i will also be adding the links in the second post of this thread

MDC Neutral AA Energizer Lithium. I ran this test so i could add the results to the small Alkaline shootout graph
uqR8TTw.jpg

Then we have the Energizer Lithium added to Alkaline shootout graph. I am going to run Eneloop pro to complete the overall comparison.
mkVLZHF.jpg

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Apparently i had already previously ran a MDC N AA Eneloop Pro test but i got different results last night.
MXiHeXX.jpg

Previous test compared to latest
TkjKWlc.jpg

Then we have the Final Graph for the MDC N AA Comparison
Sc7ZEYq.jpg

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff Runtime Graphs - CR123/Alkaline Shootout (Updating)

This thread is awesome!
Thank you.

Carry on.
Thank You, greatly appreciated! Once I can get more graphs loaded, it will be much better. I already have a TON of graphs I need to go through and get posted/linked. and I am continually running more tests to add to everything.

Speaking of which, I have 5 new graphs from today:
first up is MDC CW AA Eneloop Pro

9kL8ECX.jpg

Next up is MDC CW 2AA Eneloop Pro
vlkamZk.jpg

then we have to have a side by side
0e4wiwh.jpg

then a MDC AA N vs Warm vs CW. I am not sure why the CW isn't as efficient as it should be
8HySvRF.jpg

Lastly N vs CW 2AA
sO6Gmn3.jpg

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here are the M31 219b Rayovac results
2gxqdsN.jpg

M31LL 219b Rayovac
CtvNyP0.jpg

and the Final M31 Series Rayovac Comparison. I am not really liking the way the graph turns out because of the m31LL 219b results; so I am thinking how I want to change it.
nIhopa3.jpg
KXPN7pQ.jpg

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Couple new graphs:
M61 219B MD2 18650 High
n6ggvpy.jpg

updated M61 MD2 18650 High Comparison
kHbzLP7.jpg

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast

re: M61HOT vs M61T MD2 18650 Comparison

would be neat to see M61HOT on 1x18650 versus:

* M61T on 2x18650

M61T would completely dominate it run-time wise. Which it does already on equivalent cells.

You don't have to test it, as one can extrapolate the results from the existing graphs. Plus it wouldn't be "fair".

bigfoot

Enlightened

So much good stuff here -- thanks for doing this! :twothumbs

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

re: M61HOT vs M61T MD2 18650 Comparison

would be neat to see M61HOT on 1x18650 versus:

* M61T on 2x18650

M61T would completely dominate it run-time wise. Which it does already on equivalent cells.

You don't have to test it, as one can extrapolate the results from the existing graphs. Plus it wouldn't be "fair".
I will see when/where i can work it in;) I Have a bunch of Hot/T tests completed I think, Just not linked yet
I am also in the process of fixing these graphs. I think they are ok, but i need to break down the time stamps to be easier to figure out, If i recall correctly.
So much good stuff here -- thanks for doing this! :twothumbs
Someone needed to do it, right... I enjoy it for the most part but there is a lot of work involved to make this happen. It gets frustrating at times, especially now. When i was just posting in the junkie thread it was much easier.

New for today: Old School M91W MD4 18650GA Protected

M91BW MD4 18650GA Protected

M91 Series MD4 Comparison: M91B currently being tested and will eventually get to the M91T

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay, had these posted but got lost. Have several graphs that I got done during the downage.

M61 HOT/T/M61 Primary Comparison

M61 HOT/T/M61 18650GA Protected Comparison

M91B

M91T

M91 Series Updated Comparison

I also got several M31 Series Graphs done, will post those in a bit and get all these new graphs linked in post#2....Enjoy!

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

M31LL 219b Eneloop Pro

M31 219b Eneloop Pro

Updated M31 series Eneloop pro

M31 219b Series Rayovac

M31 219b Series Eneloop

Complete M31 219b Series Comparison

badbs101

Newly Enlightened

Very interesting that all the M31s perform similarly on a single AA Eneloop. I'm guessing the M31LLL will break the trend and outperform the others (run-time) on a single AA Eneloop.

My wife says I'm a nerd.

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very interesting that all the M31s perform similarly on a single AA Eneloop. I'm guessing the M31LLL will break the trend and outperform the others (run-time) on a single AA Eneloop.

My wife says I'm a nerd.
Yeah, I'm sure LLL will break the trend. I think all of our wives say stuff like that. they think the things we like/are interested in are silly.

Here are some results you were looking for. I'm currently running the m31LL 219b 2x energizer lithium test

Here is the M31W 2x energizer Lithium results

and...the start of a M31 Series 2x energizer Lithium Comparison

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast

My wife says I'm a nerd.

They're all behaving the same because they're all running below the regulation cutoff voltage and they all probably have identical direct drive circuitry.

I would expect that the M31LLL will have a slightly tweaked DD circuit so that the DD output isn't greater than the regulated output. But that's purely speculation on my part.

--flatline

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

They're all behaving the same because they're all running below the regulation cutoff voltage and they all probably have identical direct drive circuitry.

I would expect that the M31LLL will have a slightly tweaked DD circuit so that the DD output isn't greater than the regulated output. But that's purely speculation on my part.

--flatline
Thanks for the clarification. I haven't had the time to think about it but thought it was rather odd

Now time to see If I can get the HD Super graphs in order among others. I think I have made up good ground this past few days.

I have the Hound Dog Graphs, and M61 graphs to get in order an linked/update links and i think I will be all caught up:sick2:...then it should be all downhill from there:)
:ohgeez:awe crap....have to update the battery shootout graphs; that may be a project in its own. Hopefully won't be too bad

Last edited:

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast

These are very interesting results. I would have never guessed the runtime of Hound Dog Super on 1x18650.

Half the lumens and double the runtime.