• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker U21vn - 26650 Thrower

Capolini

Banned
I have confidence that heat will not be an issue,MY HANDS ARE HEAT TREATED!!!!,AND winter is near

XPL WOULD BE COOL WHITE? WHAT TEMPERATURE?

THANKS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dr. Capolini

where the hell is WIMMER?!!!

NICSAK

Enlightened
Heat is not a big deal with these lights due to relatively substantial heat sinking design. Of course the light will eventually get too hot with the XPL PDT but it's long enough that this make this light a chilled cucumber relative to my other lights LOL. XPG2 PDT need not to worry about heat in most environment.

Awesome thanks!

Capolini

Banned
HKJ's charts show these Vappower IMR26650 4200mAh (Green) as good hi-drain battery.

Our Vappower are actually much better then the Efest 5200. The efest 4200 are closer to the Vappower but still sag noticeably more until 15A.! Just checked the comparator again! The 4200 efest is only better at 20a,15A is about even.:D

Time for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So someone ordered the wrong UC21vn and wanted to change their order...I said

"No way to refund. If there is a change of heart the fund automatically gets deposit to an imaginary account where you can only spend with imagination. The account number is 4527649. Your balance is $132. That's enough to buy an imaginary UC21vn XPL PDT. Cool huh? The imaginary one can be as bright as you want too!!! :)

HAHA Just messing. Refund soon."

LOL I am so cute...OK time to go workout. Later guys

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Our Vappower are actually much better then the Efest 5200. The efest 4200 are closer to the Vappower but still sag noticeably more until 15A.! Just checked the comparator again! The 4200 efest is only better at 20a,15A is about even.:D

Time for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
Dream about batteries capo. But you know what goes hand in hand with batteries. WM21...... :poke:

Capolini

Banned
Ok,I had to get this off my chest! I could not sleep! THIS IS GREAT INFO!

This will make you think. Check the link below. a VAPE website tested about 17 X 26650. The Vappower was in the middle of the pack according to the guy testing them.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...ch-test-results-and-new-ratings-table.725452/

He never said which was #1 . He just said these are in the top 5, These suck, these are in the middle of the pack!

• Basen Black 4500mAh was in the top 5. Sadly this is NOT in HKJ comparator. I am still thinking of getting one. My local dealer is 1.5 miles away. Jon from Liionwholesale .com. You can get this battery for $7.98.

• twistedraven I would go for it. Jon is a great guy,with great prices. They do not have as many batteries as some places but the prices and customer service is hard to beat!

Here is the link for L.ionwholesale.

https://liionwholesale.com/collections/batteries/Basen

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have confidence that heat will not be an issue,MY HANDS ARE HEAT TREATED!!!!,AND winter is near

XPL WOULD BE COOL WHITE? WHAT TEMPERATURE?

THANKS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dr. Capolini

where the hell is WIMMER?!!!

Oh crap I completely forgot about temperature when I placed my order just now. I'm having a bad week.

I'll risk being wrong again and guess that the XPL PDT will be quite cool.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought all the PDTs were a neutral color.

I'm really surprised an xpl dedomed put out 1500 lumen!

is it ok to run these on 18650s? I currently have no 26650s and I really had been avoiding stepping into that realm.

damn, I want both specs too...

this is pushing me farther away from my x7vn :(

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have that Basen cell Capolini. Hard to tell but it seems pretty good to me without actually testing output. I also have the Vappower 4200 on the way.

Those are great numbers for both specs on this light. I already have the M25C2vn (XPG2 single mode), which is similar numbers to the spec A, but that spec B!

Great price too for the drivervn in this light, I didn't think it was possible! No 26650 collection ( for that is what I'm accidentally doing) is complete without a 1km thrower! Just take my money. [emoji38]