• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Modifications to convert Malkoff MD2 to "MD1"

k9ghost

Newly Enlightened
Hey Martin PayPal was sent for the MD1 several days ago. Check your PMs I have tried to contact you several times.

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
All the pending orders for MD1s are complete and packed. The last of them will ship out Monday. That was the most MD1s that have ever been in one location at one time. 5, my personal one (with tail cap) and 3 that are sold (with the o-rings), and one extra.

IMG_2446.JPG

scottyhazzard

Enlightened
The MD1 arrived safe and sound, looks sharp! Any ETA on the other parts? I don't have the lamp yet so not rushing just curious, lots of shipping b/n parts.

Tracker II

Enlightened
Hi Martin. For some reason. I was unable to send a private message, so I went ahead and sent you funds for an MD1 via Paypal. I believe you can get my shipping address via Paypal, if not, let me know.

Thanks for the great product you are providing.

Dennis G

Last edited:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Martin, I received my MD1 and it is great. I have it set up with an MD2 head, M361 N LMH dropin, 18350 cell and a FiveMega Penta tailcap. Thank you.

Tracker II

Enlightened
Got my MD1 body yesterday and couldn't be more impressed - perfect fit and finish. Thanks again Martin!

Tracker II

Enlightened
Tracker II,

You have any pictures? I love seeing how they end up looking.

For some reason, I'm not allowed to post attachments (too low of a post count?) so I sent a 1MB picture to the email address you use for PayPal. If you could get it up on this thread (or anywhere else you wish), that would be great.

I'm currently doing a run-time test with it using a a CR123 primary and have it set to the lowest low on an M361N-LMH with H/L ring. You can follow the results on the Malkoff Junkie thread.

Thanks again.

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
For some reason, I'm not allowed to post attachments (too low of a post count?) so I sent a 1MB picture to the email address you use for PayPal. If you could get it up on this thread (or anywhere else you wish), that would be great.

I'm currently doing a run-time test with it using a a CR123 primary and have it set to the lowest low on an M361N-LMH with H/L ring. You can follow the results on the Malkoff Junkie thread.

Thanks again.

Nice simple all black with plain lines. I love it. Those runtimes will be interesting.

TrackerII_MD1_Small.jpg