Name your grail have/want

magellan

Honorary Aussie
As far as a grail goes, this light has one of the greatest UI's ever offered in a flashlight. It uses a ramp up and ramp down function. You just press and hold and it increases stepwise in brightness to the maximum, and pressing again it reduces in brightness to the minimum. Plus the beautiful polished brass dragon body makes this Mr. Bulk Dragonheart one of the great lights. (I'm trying to recall the battery size; it's either CR123A or 18500. I'll see if I can find it and confirm, but I'm partial to 18500's. The issue is I also have the Bulk Lionheart in aluminum which is 18500 and the brass might be also).

http://imgbox.com/e0vNIeOa

Last edited:

jalano1222

Newly Enlightened
There was a Surefire E1B that came through a while ago that had been anodized a light blue color. I wouldn't call it a grail but I loved the look of that light. Someone beat me to it last time and I've been keeping an eye out for it ever since. If that Surefire ever comes around again, I'll pounce on it the moment I see it.
This one ...lol
daf1a5b14ffb20b187643a4c43f99ea8.jpg

jalano1222

Newly Enlightened
The one I saw had a black tail boot but otherwise yes, that was it.[emoji317]Damn, now I want it all over again.
It was a black tail boot a few minutes ago ..i just replaced it with a blue rubber boot to make it look all blue..this is a shelf queen

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great thread!!
Here are my current "in hand" grails:
vsiJj8o.jpg

-Steigerwald ARC (SuperperFlashlight V Tribute in Ti)
-Tain Hyperlux
-McGizmo 27LT Proto
-McGizmo 27L PD Proto
-Mac's Tri-EDC (rocking an excellent SOYCD engine)
-McGizmo McLuxIII-T
-McGizmo LS27 (with clicky pak)

Grails that I lust for is a Spy Tri-V and about anything Jeff Henko...

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any shelf queens / too nice to use I've sold. This included a Tain Hyperlux (wow...) and a few milky lights. My DLC coated McGizmo Haiku spent a year with me out in a paper mill. And most of my Oveready lights have spent a good bit of time in paper mills around the world.

What I would like is the black chrome McGizmo PD. I've got 5 PDs, all different, but the black chrome........., I've only seen one over the years.

I just picked up a Prometheus Ti Ice - WOW. I know - no pictures or it didn't happen, I just opened it yesterday & I need to get some process warranties written.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to update my grail, this is a Ti Sigma Regulus collab with TM Design's honeycomb grip:

TWPos6Rh.jpg

It sold last week but I was at Disney with family and missed the posting. Dunno how I'm gonna make it happen but I just HAVE to have it.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I'm not too picky as to grails, but I'm especially fond of Luter, Photon Fanatic, Tain, McGizmo, and George7809.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great thread!!
Here are my current "in hand" grails:
vsiJj8o.jpg

-Steigerwald ARC (SuperperFlashlight V Tribute in Ti)
-Tain Hyperlux
-McGizmo 27LT Proto
-McGizmo 27L PD Proto
-Mac's Tri-EDC (rocking an excellent SOYCD engine)
-McGizmo McLuxIII-T
-McGizmo LS27 (with clicky pak)

Grails that I lust for is a Spy Tri-V and about anything Jeff Henko...

WOW :thumbsup: very nice lights Lux. The Steigerwald ARC I have always loved this light. But I made a rule to never get into custom ti lights to save my marriage. Thanks for sharing.

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
I imagine it's hard for you to pick one when you already have so many lights that the rest of us can only look at photos of, Magellan

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I imagine it's hard for you to pick one when you already have so many lights that the rest of us can only look at photos of, Magellan

Well, you're right about that. I luv 'em all, from the more modest to the high end customs.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
A light that can be used both hand held and headlamp,
AA format
Malkoff durability
Yuji-like tint 3200K and at least 95 CRI
Mode spacing 0.01, 10, 100 with 250 lumens turbo on a triple click
Mode memory on last mode used except turbo
No PWM
No Strobe
No SOS

Last edited: