New Malkoff MDC in the works.

papageorgio

Newly Enlightened
Im excited about this light, cant wait to see a review. Not that I'm a dummy about putting batteries in the wrong way, but no reverse polarity protection on these. Quick way to blow 100 bucks if one of your kids gets a hold of it! Not a fan of the signal function, but i suppose i could live with it. I'd rather have moonlight personally and maybe a little higher high-mode, but I LOVE the looks of it. Great clip too. If you're reading Gene...a natural HA would be pretty sweet!

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will the final versions of the MDC will have the clip moved down enough so the light can tailstand? I would think it would be a simple tweak unless moving the screw holes causes other implications. Either way, it's not a deal breaker for me.

It looks like, is the body & tail all one piece, or could you put a z68 on it?

I hope not... I plan on carrying one, and having it disappear in my pocket while clipped would be great. I figure I carry a light eleven hours a day, but tailstand a light maybe five minutes a week. It looks as though if you put it on the edge of a table it would stand up.

Even a couple of mm's depth counts!

TMCGLASSON36

Newly Enlightened
Just got the email, BLUE and ORANGE IN STOCK! Got a blue and MD3 body with clips on the way. I almost forgot my Wildcat V4 will be here friday.

My name is Tom and I'm a Malkoff Junkie!! LOL :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The Coach

Enlightened
Got a blue!! Yeah baby!!! :party:

Luckily, I didn't notice the Hound Dogs were back in stock until I had already paid (I had just finished ordering a new DeWALT brushless impact driver). :ohgeez:

:devil:

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
It is funny, orange and blue were the two I signed up for alerts for, so I bought them both... I'm hoping they are good enough to bump the Surefire Backups out of my pockets!

While I was in there it was sooooo tempting to add a neutral hound dog, but I was good. :)