*New* Surefire Sidekick 300 lumen Keychain Light

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks cool and I am interested. Just got my Titan Plus and I am digging it so definitely looking forward to this. Not sure about the push button switch concept for a keychain light though, after all it is going to reside on my keychain with all my keys and coins. Will it activate in my pocket?

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Description:
This polymerbodied light features three levels of output that will provide security and peace of mind, no matter what. On high and operated just like a key fob, its wide, smooth 300-lumen maxvision beam uncovers all dark areas at night providing peace-of-mind navigation with a range out well past 50 Meters. Its medium and low-output settings, 60 and 5 lumens respectively, offer much more runtime and more than enough light for reading, close-up work, or even navigating outdoors while preserving dark-adapted vision.

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
More features:
High-performance LED and special faceted reflector produce Broad, smooth maxvision beam optimized for the human eye
Easy click-type switch permits access to all 3 output levels with repeated presses
Micro-usb charging port permits simple recharging of Integral li-ion battery
Compact, lightweight Polymer body is weather resistant; features split ring for easy attachment to keys or carabiner clips

nbp

Flashaholic
Arrrrgh! Shoulda taken that bet, I'd have a free one coming!!!! [emoji30]

thijsco19

Newly Enlightened
It looks to me that the piece where it says 'sidekick' is brushed aluminium with those letters engraved in it.