Enlightened
Extended.

3ymyzyvu.jpg

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
neva2eda.jpg

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
That packaging is really nice. Did you get the spike option? If not do you know when they will be available?

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
That packaging is really nice. Did you get the spike option? If not do you know when they will be available?

Yes, all 20 have the spike option with Allen key in the baggie.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I recall, the titanium lights don't have serial numbers except for the really special ones, like the gold V10R ti

Hidebo

Newly Enlightened
I like the package! It's nice!
My V10R Ti+, by the way, has no s/n on it.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
the first video is out:

the greenish-yellowish isnt too bad on that sample.. lol

:crackup:

EDIT: but let's say this way: you're not going to buy it because of its perfect white beam (which it isnt) but you re going to buy it mainly because of its nice :huh: Titanium looks!!

jst1tymr

Newly Enlightened
I received mine from LJ yesterday, awesome little light! I played with it a little last night with a cr123 and really appreciated the craftsmanship that went into it. The packaging is top notch too, all-round great purchase..

aau007

Enlightened
wow. Do they HAVE to make the control ring look like the one on the Jetbeam?

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
SWM are designers. A brand, a company? yes. But foremost they are designers and not manufacturers or owners of factories. It has long been assumed that the factory behind SWM products is the factory which nowadays also produces Niteye branded products. Niteye in turn shares common history with Nitecore/Sysmax and Jetbeam. So there you have it. The connections.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lightjunction has 1 unit left, ay!!

EDIT: and it got sold on 2012-12-19. product is removed from listing, and will be relisted when new stock has arrived.

Last edited:

1TrueKevin

Newly Enlightened
Lightjunction has 1 unit left, ay!!

EDIT: and it got sold on 2012-12-19. product is removed from listing, and will be relisted when new stock has arrived.

Batteryjunction shows them available for $20. Item tag SUNWAYMAN-V10R-TI-AA-EXTD.

Looks like the same thing to me.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
beamshot found on WWW:

SWM V10R Ti CW — SWM M11R Sirius Ti CW — Baton S10 NW Ti

The Sirius tint reminds me of SC52 tint. Typical XML U2/U3 greenish coolness me likes! :huh:

Last edited:

rlichter

Newly Enlightened
I want to like it... because it's beautiful... but I can't :(

Like others I just can't deal with that interface. Moonlight from off is a must on any EDC for me.

My Clicky 170 as factory programmed doesn't go into low (0.3 lumen?) from off. My Eagletac T20C2 doesn't go into low (5 lumen) from off. I'm sure there are other flashlights with similar setups. These are not defective designs, they are deliberately designed to turn on at the likeliest practical brightness most users would want. Yes, it might be better if an additional detent were provided for firefly mode (firefly - low - medium - high) but for those users who don't want to subject their eyes to intense brightness, there's always the method I use with my Clicky: hold the bezel against your body before turning the light on, then go to the desired brightness.

rlichter

Newly Enlightened
I want to like it... because it's beautiful... but I can't :(

Like others I just can't deal with that interface. Moonlight from off is a must on any EDC for me.

My Clicky 170 as factory programmed doesn't go into low (0.3 lumen?) from off. My Eagletac T20C2 doesn't go into low (5 lumen) from off. I'm sure there are other flashlights with similar setups. These are not defective designs, they are deliberately designed to turn on at the likeliest practical brightness most users would want. Yes, it might be better if an additional detent were provided for firefly mode (firefly - low - medium - high) but for those users who don't want to subject their eyes to intense brightness, there's always the method I use with my Clicky: hold the bezel against your body before turning the light on, then go to the desired brightness.