• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight L5 Pro: When is it coming?

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Olight L5/R50 Pro: When is it coming?

I used online translation (Russian) for the R50 Pro and the last sentence of the description translated to "Pri appearance of food in the house , turn off the lamp" :laughing: I wonder what the correct translation is. I don't see a price for the light on the webpage.

It comes with an Olight 4500 mAh 26650 battery. I've read that Olight makes a "proprietary 26650". I hope that any brand of 26650 will work with this light so that I'm not limited to one brand when buying backup and/or replacement batteries.

I wonder when we'll hear more from Olight. I'll bet it will be very soon. :)

It is written there that R50 Pro, being in docking station, automatically turns on on low if the mains power goes off and turns off when power returns.

Wendee

Enlightened

It is written there that R50 Pro, being in docking station, automatically turns on on low if the mains power goes off and turns off when power returns.

Sorry, I don't remember which website it was. If you google "R50 Pro" it should turn up in the search results (it's a Russian store). I don't speak Russian so I used an online translator that wasn't very accurate.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, I don't remember which website it was. If you google "R50 Pro" it should turn up in the search results (it's a Russian store). I don't speak Russian so I used an online translator that wasn't very accurate.

I do speak Russian :) I have translated you what was written there.

Wendee

Enlightened

I do speak Russian :) I have translated you what was written there.

LOL! Sorry! I'm so tired right now, I read that as a question. I thought you were asking me (even after I posted about it translating to "appearance of food in the house, turn off the light"). Now it makes more sense. Thanks for the translation! :) That's cool that you speak Russian.

1c3d0g

Newly Enlightened

We are very sorry for the delay everyone. As soon as we have more information I will keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.
Please let us know as soon as you have more information. This is a very important light for many of us!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast

This item is appearing on some more Russian websites. Additional pics here: (www.) _huntelite.ru/svetodiodnye-fonari/brendy/olight/perezaryazhaemyy-fonar-olight-l5r-pro/

I am currently in Moscow, but I will be very happily busy with the Kaspersky event that I came to attend, so I won't have time to go R50 Pro Seeker seeking. :)

DMS1970

Enlightened

The R50 Seeker is now on the Olight website. Status shows ON BACKORDER so they must be getting closer...

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Olight L5/R50 Pro: When is it coming?
The R50 Seeker is now on the Olight website. Status shows ON BACKORDER so they must be getting closer...
But not the Pro version, yet.

And for the non-Pro version, the exact opposite has happened a few days ago on the Going Gear site: Posted for Preorder for a few days, then taken down a few days ago.

DMS1970

Enlightened

Olight L5/R50 Pro: When is it coming? But not the Pro version, yet.

And for the non-Pro version, the exact opposite has happened a few days ago on the Going Gear site: Posted for Preorder for a few days, then taken down a few days ago.

I didn't notice that at Going Gear. They have my money for preorder already. If the pro comes out at the same time, I'll buy it too.

1c3d0g

Newly Enlightened

I really need this light! No sign of the Pro version anywhere, however. The regular R50 is available on pre-order on GoingGear and Olight's site itself.

DMS1970

Enlightened

Some great pics of the R50 seeker here:

http://gearkr.com/?p=54618

shows the basic light with packaging, disassembly, and some shots of the internals!

for the base light, the bezel here appears neither blue, nor copper colored.

1c3d0g

Newly Enlightened

I'm still waiting for the Pro version to come out. Olight, any news on this front?

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Probably no news but all good things come to those who wait.

Just look at Zebralight: they announce a light...and after a 2-year wait, whoa, what a light it is!

DMS1970

Enlightened
I can't wait to try this light and the pro. NC has the TM03, Klarus is supposed to have a G10. ZL might push a similar light to be more compact. Interesting times! I love the Olight UI. Simple, direct, and similar on all the lights I have

DMS1970

Enlightened
I Really like the head lamps, this will be my first light, we shall see I guess lol

I liked the headlamps too, and the price was great. If you have one try shaking the **** out of it and see if it flickers when you stop. Had it replaced and sold the new one asap along with the other 2 I had...