Olight Smini

mightysparrow

Enlightened
So in most of our lights, Turbo is only in memory for 10 minutes and then drops down to the mode used before that. This is how it has been but would you prefer to not have it at all in memory?

I don't personally need Turbo in memory, but I do like having moonlight and all of the other levels available in memory. I finally received the bead blasted ti Mini I ordered in September, and I like the UI - it is my first Olight product, and it really is a wonderful light. I will look forward to obtaining other small Olight lights with neutral tint emitters in the future.

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
I have bought all versions of the S Mini and have a few versions extra as well as gifts for family and friends. For me personally owning most versions of the Olights so far, I prefer moonlight in memory but not turbo. Turbo should be activated only if we need it.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
We actually have been discussing this this morning. We are a company that sells flashlights to many different types of people. Of course pleasing everyone is impossible so a happy medium is the best we can go for. So it looks like people like moonlight to be in memory but not turbo? Lets talk about this guys.

For my part it doesn't really matter if moonlight is in memory or not. Might be a good idea to remove turbo due to the potential for accidental activation although I haven't had any problems. I think it would also benefit the UI as a whole reserving turbo to user selection only. Truthfully though the last mode memory doesn't work for me and I would rather see a return to the memory of the S1.I have the two lights sitting together (both bead blast/neutrals)and it is the S1 I grab for pocket carry.

jswe

Newly Enlightened
I prefer memory of last mode, but that memory is wiped after a minute of turned-off. Because I never remember which mode I hade my light in after some time, anyway.

It's more important for me to have instant access to all modes from off, as I don't cycle a lot.

Olightworld

Enlightened
Ok very good point. It looks like moonlight but no turbo in memory is the way to go.
For me personally, no. Because even it's only 10 minutes, it can still turn On in a pocket. Or you've to use the lockout every time.
And specially with the Baton serie light, which are mostly smaller lights, I don't use the Turbo mode that much because of the shorter runtime those light have. Double click for Turbo is very simple and fast to do.

Olightworld

Enlightened
Ok thanks a lot!

I have bought all versions of the S Mini and have a few versions extra as well as gifts for family and friends. For me personally owning most versions of the Olights so far, I prefer moonlight in memory but not turbo. Turbo should be activated only if we need it.

craniotes

Newly Enlightened
Going Gear just dropped the brass S Mini Baton (not really fan of copper -- stinky). I just dropped my wallet (and money fell out).

Again.

Just sayin'.

Regards,
Adam

PS - FWIW, I'm just fine with the modes.

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
e4397570c3b048f3b791cc8601b0ac54.png

MattSPL

Enlightened
I got mine a few days ago. Really nice, tiny light.
I really like this neutral tint.

HerecomestheBoom

Newly Enlightened
I never bought the Ti version of the S1 because it doesn't have full-memory mode like my aluminium S1 does (one of the first batches), but now that Olight corrected that error I caved and got one too.

So has anyone figured out where to put the tritium on these yet? :p