• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Panasonic 18650's - Lifetime Supply!

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
Depends on Zip code but typically about $10

There are 36 in each cluster and they were glued together earlier last year. Have not been used at all. I check the resting rate of each battery I send out and if it's slightly lower than its counterparts I swap it out for another.

msim

Enlightened
Would I be able to order a dozen NCR18650GA 3500mAh's?

Edit: Do you have the
NCR18650GA 3500mAh's available as a full cluster?

Edit2: Ordered 36 of them!

Last edited:

msim

Enlightened
Good news: Got cluster of 36 batteries, very well packed

Bad news: They are NCR18650B's and not the NCR18650GA's I was interested in. I have messages out to BeastMasterActual and I'm sure it will be resolved.

Edit: Got a response from BMA and he is *more* than taking care of it. Really impressed by his response. Simple mix up with a swift resolution.

Last edited:

jal

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to say I acquired two clusters and couldn't be happier with them. BMA is a pleasure to deal with (and I'm not just saying that because he delivered one to me, although that was impressive and very nice).

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys for the kind words guys! I gotta remember to keep the kiddos out of the shop when I'm boxing stuff to ship out!

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the cells. They are good cells. However they need a magnet to make contact in Malkoff lites. The + side contact is flush and just a little shorter than other cells (same name, designation) I got off Ebay.

Magnets are cheap so this is a great deal.

thank you

msim

Enlightened
Got my NCR18650GAs yesterday! Charged up around 10 of them today. Ran one through a charge test cycle at 1a on my Opus C3100 and it reported 3422mAh, which is right on track for these cells. (Edit: Ran two more through charge-test cycles, hit 3469mAh and 3411mAh)

Ran one of the NCR18650Bs through a cycle and it hit 3432mAh.

Small sample size, but thought I'd share anyway. Thanks for the great deal! It's a nice feeling to have more batteries than I need!

Edit: Here's 18 of them in a Pelican 1020!

5jvULB4.jpg

Last edited: