• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Panasonic 18650's - Lifetime Supply!

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
Bump!

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm all out of the regular Sanyo 18650GA's, I do have more but they've been spot-welded into clusters similar to the photo of the NCR18650B's. I can begin to separate them and leave some of the tabs on so you can remove them later and touch them up with a Dremel tool if you so desire.

Thanks again!

BMA-

Jackasper

Enlightened
HI Beast, these Sanyo's that u have spot welded, are they the same price/condition as the others u were selling? If yes/yes, I would like about 20. Thank you...

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you please clarify for everyone exactly what cells you still have available. Thanks.

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, apologies for the delay, finally got some time to inventory what I've got and update the post.

I still have many clusters of NCR18650B (Flat-top) Cells, these have only been silicone glued and I don't mind separating these if you don't want the entire cluster. $3/cell or $120 Shipped/Cluster

I have one 24 Cell Cluster of 18650GA's (button-top) left, these have been spot welded together and can be separated easily. $85 Shipped/per Cluster.

I have 10x 24 Cell Clusters of INR18650-33G's (button-top) available. These have been spot welded together and can also be separated easily. $85 Shipped/per cluster.

If you have any questions just let me know!

~BMA

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
As of right now yes, I am pretty busy in my day to day activities and would much rather spend my free time with my kiddos than harvesting the batteries back out of the modules.

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
Trying to clear out the garage a little bit, $100 shipped for the Panasonic Clusters:

2135feg.jpg

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Trying to clear out the garage a little bit, $100 shipped for the Panasonic Clusters:

2135feg.jpg

It confuses me how the cell counts on those modules don't seem to line up: 4S8P with an additional 4P seemingly sitting off by itself.

Assuming that the 4S8P packs were balanced before being soldered together?