PF10! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wish I could be there. I'd love to meet a bnch of you guys, and the chance to see the MilkyLab sounds great. Alas, my wife will be exactly 40 weeks pregnant on the day of the event...I think it would not end well if I went.

next time!

luxlover

Banned
Wish I could be there. I'd love to meet a bnch of you guys, and the chance to see the MilkyLab sounds great. Alas, my wife will be exactly 40 weeks pregnant on the day of the event...I think it would not end well if I went.

next time!
Nervous soon to be father,
That is no excuse! Bring the soon to be mommy along. We will have a cot available for her, and a midwife will be on duty to conduct the delivery. Can you imagine the honor of having a child being born at a PhotonFest gathering? Your progeny will be destined to be a flashaholic from birth. So what time can we expect you? :nana:

Best of luck on the delivery! We will surely catch you at the next event, about 6 months from now.

Jeff

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know where we could buy those things to slip over our shoes, like repair men where into their customer's home? Maybe Lowes? We could slip them on before going into the house, etc.

Also Accuweather's automated forcast (which may not be the best):

A little morning rain; otherwise, a thick cloud cover

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two updates:

1) Lux, you can cross our buddy EricMack off the list. I talked to him earlier this week and he will not be in attendance for some personal reasons.

2) I have officially received a package from Kenster which contains the Kenster Raffle light and the proto light that I will be hosting tomorrow.

Kenster Raffle teaser clue: The light is a very special custom light and is not ........... hard anodized.

MSax

luxlover

Banned
Does anyone know where we could buy those things to slip over our shoes, like repair men where into their customer's home? Maybe Lowes? We could slip them on before going into the house, etc.

Also Accuweather's automated forecast (which may not be the best):

A little morning rain. Otherwise, a thick cloud cover.
No idea on the shoe/boot covers, sorry.

I hereby nominate Wade as our official Accuweather Forecast Weatherman. Anybody who reports "only thick cloud cover" for the outdoors part of such an auspicious occasion, is OK in my book. Thanks Wade.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about this idea??? But no stinky feet plz:sick2: lol

Maybe we can use one of those tarps at the entranceway to Scotts home. We could remove our shoes before entering his home???

Just a thought :thinking:

I will be there for sure, I need a break from the craziness @ home :crackup:

Ray

Maybe I can get a cool trade for one of my McGizmo XR19-C's :naughty:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe a red 2d Ever Ready :thumbsup:

:shakehead

No, its not a red 2d Ever Ready.

.....Although I'm sure KartRacer will have some of those for sale in his giant box of goodness!!!

....... :nana:

MSax

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't make me the weather guy because I don't want to be yelled at if we all have to build an ark tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

luxlover

Banned
Don't make me the weather guy, because I don't want to be yelled at if we all have to build an ark tomorrow. :)
Wade (aka Noah),
That was a brilliant comeback. I see your point. OK, you're off the hook! Let those meteorological goofballs on TV lead us to flashaholic paradise.

Just for kicks.....weather for tomorrow:
12N to 6PM, Cloudy, 50 deg. F, 10% rain.
7PM to 11PM, Cloudy, 45 deg. F, 20% rain.
12AM to 5AM, Cloudy, 33 deg. F, 20% rain.

Sounds like we will be fine. :party::party::party:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a little graphic that should keep itself updated with current weather in Califon, NJ...

To check the latest forecast, click on the image.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
:shakehead

No, its not a red 2d Ever Ready.

.....Although I'm sure KartRacer will have some of those for sale in his giant box of goodness!!!

....... :nana:

MSax

Yes I will, and I hope you bring pleanty of extra cash to buy all of them! In fact I'll be bringing about 100 lights to sell at PF10. :)

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated and alphabetized attendee list, as of 4/3/08, 5:12PM EST
<<Red text color signifies confirmed attendence via a "recent" post>>

Hey Lux, you can color me RED, I'll be there, I'm starting to load my truck now!

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
As long as Dave's (Msax) tires have air in them, I will be there to let it out. :crackup:

Also, I will bring my hover-boots, so as not to track mud into the house. ;)