PF14! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Larbo

Enlightened
Oh yeah, fill your pockets with everything you have and bring em. :twothumbs

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
How long before somebody invents some special flashaholic pants with all sorts of pouches and pockets for carrying lights, batteries, and accessories?

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
SWEET! Can't wait to check out the X400.
Thanks Dave :)

I'm bringing a Malkoff M61 for those that want to check it out.

Also bringing an HDS U60GT modded with an XPG. Kicks some serious
butt! At least 200 lumens out of that bad boy.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
How long before somebody invents some special flashaholic pants with all sorts of pouches and pockets for carrying lights, batteries, and accessories?

I guess you never saw Rothrandir's buffet pants...:clap: (I saw them at SHOT this year)

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast
Msax, Please bring a fish light. That would be a light that looks like a msaxacillis. However you spell your name.!

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
will do a blog to update in realtime(cell upload).

unless i can't make it for some reason(some emergency)
and can update til my phone runs out of power
and uploading as long as i'm staying there(not sure how long it runs) :p
and assuming i can get a tmobile data reception :tinfoil:

http://PF14.blogspot.com/

PM me if you have an email device(cell phone,laptop,pda, etc) if you would like to post text and images (up to 10MB in size) directly to the blog

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to be confused with the ever coveted PIG light!!!:grin2:

You mean THIS ONE ??? :lolsign:

2vm9ez4.jpg

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
You mean THIS ONE ??? :lolsign:

2vm9ez4.jpg

That is a cheap, Chinese knock-off, of the original, highly sought after, PIG LIGHT, which were won by MSax and I at a former PF event.

Mine is mounted in a glass wall case, guarded by armed security professionals, 24/7, so don't even think about trying to steal mine. :xyxgun:

Gary123

Enlightened
Very sorry folks, but I must withdraw from the pleasure of all your company at PF14. My wife informs me that I will not be able to make it.

My wife has offered our house up for the once a year neighborhood party on Sunday the 25 and I must be around all weekend to help prepare for it.

I was really looking forward to meeting everyone and taking whomever wanted for a hair raising car ride. Your hair will just have to wait.

Till the next one. I will make sure that I make it.

Gary

carrot

Flashaholic
I will bring the Arc6, Quark Mini 123, Malkoff M61, for those of you who've asked.

As for myself, I'm hoping to see a Haiku...

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very sorry folks, but I must withdraw from the pleasure of all your company at PF14. My wife informs me that I will not be able to make it.

My wife has offered our house up for the once a year neighborhood party on Sunday the 25 and I must be around all weekend to help prepare for it.

I was really looking forward to meeting everyone and taking whomever wanted for a hair raising car ride. Your hair will just have to wait.

Till the next one. I will make sure that I make it.

Gary

Sorry you can't make it Gary....was looking forward to checking out that ride. Maybe for PF15? :devil:

I guess M16a is out again.
Hey Jason, why don't you ask your buddy in Brooklyn to swing by and pick you up. It's just a little out of his way. I'd really hate to see you miss out on the fun for lack of a ride.
I'd offer, but I already have a car full of flashaholics :thumbsup:

Gary123

Enlightened
Yeah, I'm pretty bummed. I was also bringing some boomerangs to throw on that field (hope there's not too many rocks, don't want to bang up my collectible booms).

I was also bringing some cool lights.

• https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/255339 is a cool host I assembled that is a great Milky MC-E + optic light,
  • A Fenix Ti PD10 (they did a great job on this light),
  • another XP-G M61.
  • A Moddoo 3xR2 3 level P60 drop in rated at 600 lumens,
  • Mac's SST-50 EDC in Ti,
  • Mike's SF III,
  • a Ti PEU pineapple body with a Ti head and Tail custom Mirage Man custom made for this light. Datiled P7 flupic, burst at 2A,
  • a Mac 4xRebel 1x123 imr light rated at 450 lumens (a tiny, beautiful light),
  • a complete Aleph built around Led Zep's aspheric kit for the Aleph 19,
  • a JHanko Ti D10,
  • a Mac one of kind 3xRebel mod of a Mike Jordan Maxlight AA rated at around 300 OTF lumens,
  • a very 2 stage Balrog body + tail w/ an Erin Aleph I Ti head (SSC P4),
  • and a Led Zep 3xP7 kit installed in a Surefire Turbo head on a 3x18650 FM Megalennium body - 4 levels from 15 lumens to 2,200 lumens OTF after batteries settle down (assembled by Scott using his Acorn driver).
Was looking forward to sharing and seeing everyone else's. I also have some nice lights I was going to bring for sale.

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
I will bring knives, but I do not have a Griptilian anymore, as I prefer Spyderco, but I do have a 556 Mini Grip. Do you want me to bring that?