PF18! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Time to top off all the batteries for Saturday! :party:

This is my first event...is this like a giant show and tell sort of thing where we should expect to run down cells?

:drool:

LOL

I had no clue.

I guess I need to see if every thing is charged.

:party:

copperfox

Enlightened
1. Milky I sent you a PM

2. Anybody want to sell a Quark 123 body? I want to buy one. PM me or just bring it to PF18 and we'll work something out. :thumbsup:

3. If anybody wants to carpool in the RI/MA/CT area, let me know. I'm in RI.

4. Data (or whoever) I have a car battery. Want me to bring it for the tank light?

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there an official start time? I might show up after dinner but don't want to miss any shoot outs.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott's a morning person...6:00am should be fine too :devil: (make sure to bring him at least one Mountain Dew throwback)....:party:

Stan671

Enlightened
The tank light is already at Scott's house. It needs two car batteries (24 volts), though.

BTW, I will bring a cooler full of canned soft drinks.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashaholics can't be morning people...we stay up the night before too late.

Maybe that WAS from the night before? :eek:

On another note: for some reason CPF has uncharacteristically not been sending me updates as people have posted on the PF18 thread, so I've fallen behind. I'll reply to as many back pasts as I can this afternoon, but sorry if I miss yours for some reason. :sigh:

For now, one particular person has suggested that perhaps all roads lead to PF18? Or something like that at least...

img-scout24-pf18-auto-sticker.jpg

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sooo, seems like I killed the thread asking about kids! Does anyone else have requests of things they'd like to see? I remember that from earlier threads... Personally, I'd love to see a Polarion in person if anyone going has one... :)

I'd love to see a Polarion and/or a Maxabeam if anyone has one.

(...and you didn't kill the thread.) :)

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
If ne1 has a C mag that use's alkaline batts has an LED and is cheap I need one for my boss :)

I have a spare Malkoff maglite insert... have to check if it's for C or D, but if it works for you, I do have some hosts and we can work something out. :thumbsup:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone wants to car pool from putnam-westchester NY let me know PM so we can work it out
Just know I tend to stay till the early morning hours

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'm finally going to swing by again... as long as it doesn't rain. My car, bald rear tires, and wet roads seriously don't mix (already lost one bimmer that way).

So if the roads are dry, I'm there! Haven't seen some of you guys in such a long time.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice dude! We finally get to meet :)
Hope it doesn't rain!

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd love to see a Polarion and/or a Maxabeam if anyone has one.

(...and you didn't kill the thread.) :)

Well, I sold my Polarion in a weak moment :ohgeez:and Karl is going to Arizona instead of PF18 :eek: so, his Polarion and Max are out. Hopefully someone else can bring one!

On another note: The group buy for the Abyss has been extended!