Photos of your lights

david57strat

Enlightened
Here's my updated collection, got my XP-L HD/HI Eagtacs in today! https://flic.kr/p/w4V7u7

I like this spread-out bowling pin-type layout, a lot. No one light is fully blocking any other. It's a nice arrangement - and a great collection of lights you've managed to amass (in a very short time, at that).

Good work, brother. Enjoy your new lights!

thburns

Newly Enlightened
I like this spread-out bowling pin-type layout, a lot. No one light is fully blocking any other. It's a nice arrangement - and a great collection of lights you've managed to amass (in a very short time, at that).

Good work, brother. Enjoy your new lights!

Thanks! Lots of fun and use to be had out of the new Eagtacs

thburns

Newly Enlightened
thburns likes some EagleTac & Nitecore! lol Looks good. Which one is your favorite?? I like the EC11 I have a lot!!

I would say my favorite light of my collection so far is the MX25L3C. The Nichias on that light just put out such a beautiful beam :)

The ZebraLight SC62w is still my favorite EDC light, with the D25LC2 (Nichia) and SRT3 close behind (I rotate through all three on a normal basis). I like my EC11 too, the UI on all of the Explorer-series lights is one of my favorites (have an EC21 on the way too!).

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought the two lights on the left were Olight opens.

Hi Valineurheilija,
They do look identical-if you are interested, FourSevens is clearing out their stock of Preon Penlights in Orange and brown for only $30 each, and if you use the CPF discount code you get another 12% off for a final price of $26.33!
I saw a rumor that David(founder of FourSevens) was working with Olight too...if that is true it would explain the similarity.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
My two Luter lights from Luter in England. The one on the right is a 18650 triple mod and has a power bank capability. The one on the left is a quad mod 26650 light.

Last edited:

välineurheilija

Enlightened
Hi Valineurheilija,
They do look identical-if you are interested, FourSevens is clearing out their stock of Preon Penlights in Orange and brown for only $30 each, and if you use the CPF discount code you get another 12% off for a final price of $26.33!
I saw a rumor that David(founder of FourSevens) was working with Olight too...if that is true it would explain the similarity.

Thanks but shipping costs to Finland make the lights the same price as buying them from here :(

Nicrod

Flashaholic
I did a StoneWashed finish yesterday.

Mac's Copper Tri EDC -2 hours in the Rotary tumbler. I darkened the clip thru Oxidation.

Here's immediately after Tumbling,
And then two weeks worth of Patina

77cac61684975e435e988a44f2a558f4.jpg

4b0cefee6b64ab437064d1988773135e.jpg

f98ceccf0f0cbf6a8ed5675f7ad805fc.jpg

165214641f06a12663b9cec91e690577.jpg

cb64424bb9a6cd224413c0e34f82d2ee.jpg

e77a6fce25ede1f5caf60a12dd98dd70.jpg

0ce9c52398c8b7f9b79f5ccfcf0699cd.jpg

e9997ed9dd696b268987a8b9db132b47.jpg

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been collecting flashlights for about 6 weeks.
So far:
VELENO
Battery case (2)
38DD bead blasted ss
40DD ti
44DD ti
D2 dark finish ss
D2 ss (2)
TAIN
Ottavino ti 10280
Ottavino Damascus AAA
FENIX
E05 ss
TnC
Extreme Micro Turbo ss

Flashlights ordered:
1 FourSevens Preon O ss
2 Peak Eiger ss
3 CQG Bullet ss
4 DQG Spy ti
5 DQG Fairy brass
6 DQG Hobi ti
7 Mini AAA ss
8 Tank007 ES12 ss

And yes, I have another display case.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Thanks Paul!! I'm diggin' this one.

:welcome: RGRAY- very nice collection of small lights. And for only 6 weeks:eek: That's quite the haul!

Treeguy

Enlightened
From a purely lazy and materialistic point of view, what's better than the UPS truck showing up with your Amazon order on your day off? :thumbsup:

My new Archer A2 V2 and Eneloops to feed it with. :cool:

Quick unprofessional review: Fit and finish of the Archer are fine. Build quality seems good, but it does not feel like a tank like my Surefire 6PX Defender. Too bad. Slight battery rattle side to side if you shake it enough. Don't care about that. The momentary is great! Nice firefly. Nice mode spacing. And the 450 lumen max is bright! Took it into a windowless room in the basement and compared it to my Surefire 320 lumen 6PX and it was clearly brighter. Nice beam and hotspot too, as far as I could tell in a small room. For $45 it's a nice 2xAA light.

IMG_20150727_1052271_zpsng3pvtzr.jpg

brawler1588

Newly Enlightened
From a purely lazy and materialistic point of view, what's better than the UPS truck showing up with your Amazon order on your day off? [emoji106]

My new Archer A2 V2 and Eneloops to feed it with. :cool:

Quick unprofessional review: Fit and finish of the Archer are fine. Build quality seems good, but it does not feel like a tank like my Surefire 6PX Defender. Too bad. Slight battery rattle side to side if you shake it enough. Don't care about that. The momentary is great! Nice firefly. Nice mode spacing. And the 450 lumen max is bright! Took it into a windowless room in the basement and compared it to my Surefire 320 lumen 6PX and it was clearly brighter. Nice beam and hotspot too, as far as I could tell in a small room. For $45 it's a nice 2xAA light.

IMG_20150727_1052271_zpsng3pvtzr.jpg
Just curious why go for the archer over the neutron it gets 408 lumens on max with the single battery and 730 lumens with the 2 AA?

Treeguy

Enlightened
Just curious why go for the archer over the neutron it gets 408 lumens on max with the single battery and 730 lumens with the 2 AA?

Saw more bad reviews than good ones on the Neutron, and on more than one site.

The Archer had only good reviews, except for the battery rattle. And it fit my wants and budget.

brawler1588

Newly Enlightened
Saw more bad reviews than good ones on the Neutron, and on more than one site.

The Archer had only good reviews, except for the battery rattle. And it fit my wants and budget.
No worries just was curious I was in the same boat wanted to build my aa and AAA collection but I decided to do the neutron I can't complain don't know what people were saying but I like the thrunite lights

Treeguy

Enlightened
No worries just was curious I was in the same boat wanted to build my aa and AAA collection but I decided to do the neutron I can't complain don't know what people were saying but I like the thrunite lights

I read several "reviews" and posts about the Neutron being defective upon arrival, and the problems with the light not corrected yet.

I'm glad yours works. I does look like a nice light.

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I roll up a piece of paper the length of light, tighter then inside diameter, insert and and unroll in tube.
Paper stays put pretty much.