Post your next light

NWLumenoob

Newly Enlightened
Hexbright Flex 500 Lumen programmable w/CREE XM-L and a single 18650. I haven't picked the color yet. I'll probably program it to have super low, low, medium, and then 500, but I don't expect to use it on 500 lumen mode much. Maybe a beacon mode.

lasermax

Newly Enlightened
I just purchased a surefire z2 combat brand new from sportsman warehouse for 70 dollars out the door

jeffr5

Newly Enlightened
i think ill get the armytek predator 492 lumens flat black

Thedugger

Newly Enlightened
Happy to say my next light will be the Surefire UB3T Invictus 800 lumen light. I have been waiting forever, since 2009, when it was first announced. So excited, can't wait.
Doug

JS_280

Newly Enlightened
Next immediate purchase will likely be a Solarforce L2t with single mode XM-L drop-in. After that, I'm really looking forward to the new Zebra Light Q50 and H502 that are in development...possibly even the H600.

Last edited:

Ian2381

Enlightened
Next immediate purchase will likely be a Solarforce L2t with single mode XM-L drop-in. After that, I'm really looking forward to the new Zebra Light Q50 and H502 that are in development...possibly even the H600.

+1 for the Zebra Light Q50 and H502, looking forward in the release, hopefully I have enough flashlight funds by then.

AaronG

Enlightened
I love the control ring idea on the sunwayman. My only real dislike on my V10R ti is that the control ring is intermittently sticky. It's velvet smooth sometimes and then sticky other times. I think it has to do with temperature and lube viscosity. I started a thread about it and no one else reported this problem :shrug:

That being said it's still my favorite light and UI system. You always know what your getting when you turn it on and there's no mucking about with ramping speed.

tel0004

Newly Enlightened
I'm getting a quark mini AA, for EDC. Tomorrow or Wednesday I'll get a credit on amazon for some stuff I traded in, then I'll buy it.

Ian2381

Enlightened
I want to get a fenix TK41 or Zebralight Q50 but just learned the Q50 is still in the works for two months.
2 more months until my next light then.

manitoe

Newly Enlightened
Either a Zebralight SC600w or a HDS Hi CRI Rotary, whichever becomes available first, but I'll end up getting both anyway.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
My next light will be the eagletac M3C4 with single XML. The trick is convincing my wife why I need to spend that much $ on a flashlight. ( lol)