Pre-Sale for 303 Stainless Rotary/Tactical on Monday June 29th

dca

Newly Enlightened
This is what is in front of me right now. I'm calibrating as fast as I can.
So excited! Question for you Hogo: when I ordered, I chose the option of "NB35 (Nichia 219B, 200 lumens, 3500°K, 96 CRI)" (quote from Henry's email), but in the BeCu order form it shows NB35 at 180 lumens. Just curious which it is (nbd either way as I'm sure I won't be able to tell the difference), thanks!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
So excited! Question for you Hogo: when I ordered, I chose the option of "NB35 (Nichia 219B, 200 lumens, 3500°K, 96 CRI)" (quote from Henry's email), but in the BeCu order form it shows NB35 at 180 lumens. Just curious which it is (nbd either way as I'm sure I won't be able to tell the difference), thanks!

The NB35 is 180 but very efficient at that output.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't panic if you don't get a tracking number for a day or two. It is going to take a few days to get all of these out the door.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
SS #14 arrived today. I think I may need suspenders when carrying this, it's one solid chunk of metal. I'm right in the middle of the "Single Level" Challenge, so I can't use this until Saturday.:sick2::sick2::mad:

Programmed and ready to go.

Last edited:

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Not as impressive as others but this is all my wallet will allow. I love the heft of these two.
JkSwNLW.jpg

flashlight nut

Enlightened
It is brass. I really wanted the bronze but I was a little too slow. It turned out to be a good thing because I love the extra weight.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really enjoying this light, the Samsung emitter is excellent, very similar to the XPL in profile. The stainless seems to have a warm feel to it.

klackey

Enlightened
#23 landed a day early..... LOVE it..... my first non-standard HDS. Has a nice heft to it. Oh, and the first scratch happened when I dropped it onto concrete pavers with a bit a kick. The first ding is the hardest but now it is ready for daily work.

Thanks.... this is a great addition to the working rotation. Feels like it is built like a tank, very solid.