• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

RC40vn670 - RC40vn40 - X65vn2870 - TK75vn1670 - TK75vn Ideal - TK61vn Ideal

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: X65vn2470?!

I see a few posts about the Fenix TK75vnX2Q70. I shall chime in.

The Fenix TK75vnX2Q70 undiffused dome is one of my top three actual used lights. Short/medium range, floody enough, but not excessively floody to the point of sacrificing reasonable range, four XHP70 instead of three, larger diameter reflector wells and deeper reflector wells than found in smaller lights, non-crinkly reflectors, the light is not too large/not to heavy: All things that I like.

In additional to actual use, I also wield this light in one hand, and the X65 in my other hand when I go on my night time walk.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

I see a few posts about the Fenix TK75vnX2Q70. I shall chime in.

The Fenix TK75vnX2Q70 undiffused dome is one of my top three actual used lights. Short/medium range, floody enough, but not excessively floody to the point of sacrificing reasonable range, four XHP70 instead of three, larger diameter reflector wells and deeper reflector wells than found in smaller lights, non-crinkly reflectors, the light is not too large/not to heavy: All things that I like.

In additional to actual use, I also wield this light in one hand, and the X65 in my other hand when I go on my night time walk.
You are definetly turning night Into day:)

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I also wield this light in one hand, and the X65 in my other hand when I go on my night time walk.

Where are these night time walks? A TK75vnQ70 in one hand and an X65 in another, you got some nice scenery around you to shine on these walks?

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you guys imagine turning on a 24,000 lumen, 500k cd (I have no idea) light and pointing it at someone's (my neighbor's) house? I can. :naughty: :naughty:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is/was the difference between the TK75vnQ70 and the TK75vnX2Q70
Driver Vn, instead of the original stock factory driver.

Where are these night time walks?
North central Arizona, mile high, hilly country. Long range views. In my neighborhood, small and medium size lights have their place for short and medium distance use, but the countryside screams the need for the highest performing lights.

lstmichel

Enlightened

The second one has an x2 in its title?

Maybe it means it has 8 70s. Or maybe the X2 denotes that it has Driver VNX2. Or maybe it comes with the extender. Or maybe Vinh just wanted to mess with our heads.

Vinh that was mean. :tsk:

LMAO - ok well I am waiting for the RC40vn770 as opposed to one the TK75vnXXYYZZ varients

lstmichel

Enlightened

North central Arizona, mile high, hilly country. Long range views. In my neighborhood, small and medium size lights have their place for short and medium distance use, but the countryside screams the need for the highest performing lights.

Prescott area? I was in Yarnell for a time - before the fire

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Driver Vn, instead of the original stock factory driver.

My TK75vnQ70 has Driver VNX2, so I'm guessing the TK75VNX2Q70 is Vinh's original name for it but Bella talked him into shortening the title.

Here's how the conversation went.... "bark... bark bark". "But I like it that way". "bark". "Ok then".

lstmichel

Enlightened

K.R.A.P.

I recently purchased an Imalent DT70 (4-XHP70 - 16,000lm claimed) . it just failed tonight. (It was a china purchase so good luck with warranty)
Since we don't yet know when the RC40vn770 will be available - so I guess to consider the TK75vnQ70 sooner rather than later.

after all I NEED a 4 x XHP70

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah I had a feeling you had some seriously nice scenes because that sounded very excessive for a night walk passed row homes lol.