Reliable keychain light thats smaller than AAA?

Mr Bigglow

Enlightened
Call it warped standards but I consider a Quark AA to be a keychain light, and that's how I EDC it. Once your butt cheek gets toughened up, you don't notice it anymore.

persco

Enlightened
You will need to find a US member who would be willing to ship the Peak light to you, there's really no other way.

As far a Lummi goes, take a look at his subforum. I won't go into details here, but some people get there stuff right away and other people are still waiting for orders placed over a year ago for the same light. If you like to gamble, go ahead. They frequently pop up for sale secondhand and they are excellent lights that I highly recommend.

Wow. Peak has a very eccentric business model, huh? Guess they're allergic to customers. I'll take a closer look at the 38DD. I've read the Lummi forums and that's why I tried ordering just a tritium locator. He was really responsive, but I'm still very mindful of the long list of grumpy customers Lummi has created...

Thanks for the info!

HKJ

Flashaholic
This is a great thread. I too am looking for a new keychain light. I use the Aeon currently, but find it a little too big. How do you order Peak lights if you don't live in the US? RMSK won't ship international, and Peak doesn't respond to email inquiries (?). I'm in Canada. But I'd really like to order a Peak, but I feel thwarted every time I try to order one.

I got mine from Oveready.

holeymoley

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to mention my Nitecore EZ CR2. Awesome little light with 2 output modes. I put mine in that little pocket in my jeans when I carry it.

nilfire77

Newly Enlightened
This thread needs some pictures:
DSC_9719.jpg

The lights are: Fenix LD01, Klarus MiX6 Ti, DQG II, Klarus MiX5, Peak, Peak, 38DD, Quark Mini CR2, Muyshondt Aeon

Wonder where does the Eiger AAA stands in this line-up..