Results with supplements

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been using very good supplements for almost a year, which allow my body to heal and regenerate itself and I already have the first results. Does anyone else take supplements and see results?

jz6342

Newly Enlightened
When I was a kid my Mom gave me a multivitamin and Vitamin C. 50+ years later I still take them. I have no idea if they're doing me any good but they can't hurt:grin2:

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
How would you have any idea if they work?
I have had astigmatism in one eye and poor eyesight since birth. The astigmatism is gone and my visual acuity is reduced. Every 2-3 months, the examination at the optician confirms this. Sometimes you can see the results, like this…
8eabe34f-d564-4f7b-994c-73596a7f5e96.jpeg

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
As a vegetarian, I noticed that I was feeling a little weaker that I should be for my age. Sure enough a blood test revealed anemia, so I changed my morning multivitamin to a different one that has a little extra iron in it. Feeling stronger now and my blood result looks better.

As a vegetarian, I noticed that I was feeling a little weaker that I should be for my age. Sure enough a blood test revealed anemia, so I changed my morning multivitamin to a different one that has a little extra iron in it. Feeling stronger now and my blood result looks better.
That's from lifting the heaver bottle of vitamins. You're going to need more and more iron to keep gaining strength. 😁

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for being vegetarian! As a result of a lot of people eating vegetarian or vegan even a lot of stuff meets the requirements of my diet and is now certified as such and I can easily find some things that resemble your typical American foods but don't have things I can't have. For example Amys meat lovers pizza with only maybe some dairy in it or 'DE' or 'ham & cheese' only it is vegan and parve.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been using very good supplements for almost a year, which allow my body to heal and regenerate itself and I already have the first results. Does anyone else take supplements and see results?
What vitamins are you taking?
Have you been doing anything else different at the same time you take vitamins? like different lifestyle, diet, different physical activity? i see you have a bike in the background, are you using regularly? Or all your results are solely caused by vitamins, and no other change of lifestyle activity involved?

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
What vitamins are you taking?
Have you been doing anything else different at the same time you take vitamins? like different lifestyle, diet, different physical activity? i see you have a bike in the background, are you using regularly? Or all your results are solely caused by vitamins, and no other change of lifestyle activity involved?

I have changed a few things, for example a job that I enjoy, positive attitude, a vegan diet and have been cycling 500 km a month in all weathers for almost 3 years. In addition, I take not only vitamins, but a complete basic supply, because we are undersupplied with everything we need and essential through the food alone. If you would like to know more about the vital substances, please feel free to send me a message.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suspect your results are due to compound effect, removing vitamins (a single element) from it would likely not change much if anything. Glad to hear you are feeling better

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I have changed a few things, for example a job that I enjoy, positive attitude, a vegan diet and have been cycling 500 km a month in all weathers for almost 3 years. In addition, I take not only vitamins, but a complete basic supply, because we are undersupplied with everything we need and essential through the food alone. If you would like to know more about the vital substances, please feel free to send me a message.
Wow! 500km = 300 miles on this side of the pond. That is impressive and I'm sure that it's a huge part of your health benefits.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Not a vegetarian, but I rarely buy meat at the store, rarely buy much food at all.
Rather spend money on batteries & other things I can use.

So for the last couple years, I take a half iron supplement a day.
For years, took a half Vit. C before bed, now I just do that when I remember to.
~Sometimes take a half multi vitamin and a Vit. D with food,, chew it up so it's just not sitting my stomach.

Been really sick only twice in the last 30 years, the most resent last fall, likely the newest covid
.. in couple days I was fine.

Never had a flu shot

bykfixer

Flashaholic
There's a powdered suppliment called Emergen C that helps thwart colds and flu. If you start feeling ill you take it twice a day and more times than not you're all better in a day or two.

Another suppliment called drip drop is great for dehydration. It helps the body soak up the water you drink.

DRW

Enlightened
I have had astigmatism in one eye and poor eyesight since birth. The astigmatism is gone and my visual acuity is reduced. Every 2-3 months, the examination at the optician confirms this. Sometimes you can see the results, like this…
View attachment 61416
That looks like an ankle, not an eyeball! Visual acuity increased?

Joking aside. I take a few different supplements and have for many years. I rarely catch a cold, flu, and had covid once. I barely noticed the covid, taking one nap in the afternoon was the only symptom.