Sasha's Shoes

PS09

Enlightened
Re: Sasha\'s Shoes

GULP!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
They are very,very nice!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif
Very elegant! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
They are worthy of one true lady. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pietro.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Can't have loose shoes for fire and manuver with the Baretta! How many spare mags will the new bag hold? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

Aten_Imago

Banned

Congrats Sasha!
My first thought seeing this picture of "Gli Belli Scarpe BM" was a Sasha Poster. Imagine a matching red spandex mini, fishnets and the Storm sporting a taclite ( ...unfortunately in Black) ...slug over one shoulder and a bandolero loaded with .40's around her waist, red lipstick - and a matching red leather Stetson atop the coif. Backdrop? Humn... how about a Vegas Strip - lights and all ? Heck I'd pay dearly for a poster like that...! I sense another CPF fundraiser.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Aten_Imago

Banned

There's a spray to stretch shoes out. It worked well for me one time.
Any cobbler (shoe repair) will have it.

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
[ QUOTE ]
KingSmono said:
OOOOOOooooo, Aaaaaaaaaaa, how's the fit??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The fit is a little snug... but going up one size would cause a major fashion faux pas by creating too much of a "space" behind my heel. The shoes are made of incredibly high quality leather so just wearing them will stretch them to a more comfortable fit. (my husband wanted to soak them like he does his combat boots and then have me wear them so that they "mold" to my feet... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif )

I've just been wearing them around the house... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Greta

Flashaholic

The dress arrived today!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif So here are the pictures of the entire outfit...

Picture%20185.jpg

Picture%20186.jpg

Picture%20200.jpg

... and the shoes... on my feet... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Picture%20202.jpg

paulr

Flashaholic

Wow, they are great! Love the pics. Still want to see one with the shoes, the dress, the bag, and the Winelight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

Congratulations Sasha!!!
Hope you have a fantastic time on that cruise with your new duds!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Aten_Imago said:
Congrats Sasha!
My first thought seeing this picture of "Gli Belli Scarpe BM" was a Sasha Poster. Imagine a matching red spandex mini, fishnets and the Storm sporting a taclite ( ...unfortunately in Black) ...slug over one shoulder and a bandolero loaded with .40's around her waist, red lipstick - and a matching red leather Stetson atop the coif. Backdrop? Humn... how about a Vegas Strip - lights and all ? Heck I'd pay dearly for a poster like that...! I sense another CPF fundraiser.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, what he said!

Thanks for posting the photos.

(So I guess this means that the Baretta will have to wait until the SECOND ANNUAL SASHA SHOE SPECTACULAR? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif)

Greta

Flashaholic

Update on the Storm...

I called my gun dealer today and he put in the order for mine. Unfortunately, the .40 cals are not available right now and there is no official date as to when they will be. The good news is that my name is on the list and when one comes available, it is mine... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The other good news that I got from my gun dealer is that he has be accepted as an offical Surefire dealer!! WOOHOO!!
bounce.gif

As far as this:

[ QUOTE ]
My first thought seeing this picture of "Gli Belli Scarpe BM" was a Sasha Poster. Imagine a matching red spandex mini, fishnets and the Storm sporting a taclite ( ...unfortunately in Black) ...slug over one shoulder and a bandolero loaded with .40's around her waist, red lipstick - and a matching red leather Stetson atop the coif. Backdrop? Humn... how about a Vegas Strip - lights and all ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Will this do? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Picture%20191.jpg

It's not a Beretta... but it is a SOCOM 16... not too shabby... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14C

Enlightened

That one is the best.

Title it:

Dressed to KILL with a SMILE.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Marvellous, Sasha, our CPF's serving wench Calamity Jane./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

This set goes to you very well, you are very elegant, and warning to those who do not obey. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif
A blow of this kind of rifle is so fast left /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

PS09

Enlightened

A dangerous women in red(shoes). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Pietro.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well stated, FrenchyLed. We think the same on this.

I like how design elements in the clutch coincide with design elements in the dress. Color and texture of the shoes are rich. The scalloped cut gives them a sophisticated yet carefree signature. The entire ensemble is a symphonic statement in style by the model. Fashion can be bought. Style is owned.

<font color="purple">Dressed to KILL with a SMILE</font>

Greta

Flashaholic

Thanks guys... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yes, I realize that these pics are not "professional quality"... but my husband is a cop.. not a photographer... and his subject is neither "professional quality" nor perfect... so I'm not going to complain about such a thing as lighting... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I like how design elements in the clutch coincide with design elements in the dress...

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the plan... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

We had a lot of fun taking these pics... considering they were taken at about 5:15PM in about 100°temps, full sun... I was sweating my *** off!
duh2.gif
I did find out though that this outfit is very comfortable and will be perfect for the cruise. The girls I'm going with have not seen it yet and have no idea of it. I'm not going to tell them... let them be surprised... I know they will be... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

I would like to tell you all here something that I told someone in a recent email... this whole experience has been like something out of a fairy tale for me... and I thank you all for making me feel like Cinderella. I'm not one to deprive myself of nice things but I do tend to be practical most of the time. Owning an outfit like this is not something that I would indulge myself in... total cost for dress, shoes, purse... about $500! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif Thank you all again for making it possible and for making me feel special... it's a chick-thing, I know... I'm just happy to be a chick right now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif