Sasha's Shoes

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sasha\'s Shoes

BTT-

udaman re-filtered the original "Dressed To Kill With A Smile" image and I've redone the text for him. Now the image has more definition. Thanks udaman..

It is back a few posts...

ksbman

Flashaholic*

Too late for you procrastinators to become a part of CPF history and earn yourselves a pair of the highly coveted, très chic, red shoes.

I'll remove my PP addresses from the first post Monday night before I go to work and mail Sasha the final check.

It should get there with a couple of days to spare before she leaves on her cruise.

Also, don't forget to vote for Cyndi.

Greta

Flashaholic

I'll be leaving for my cruise on Sunday night (June 6th) after work. My girlfriend and I will be driving out to Long Beach and staying in a hotel overnight. We'll board the ship Monday morning and get our spa treatments booked for Thursday and then go sit by the pool and sip Citron Lemonades while waiting for our other friend to arrive. She is flying in from Idaho. I won't be back until Friday (June 11th)... LATE! ... and I have to go to work Saturday morning... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I will be bringing my laptop so I'll buy some minutes on a wireless hookup on the ship and see if I can get some pictures posted sometime around Thursday the 10th. Do you all want a new thread for that or continue this one?

Spudman

Enlightened

I'd start a new one Sasha.

Okay, I finally caved in and sent to the fund, but if my wife finds out I'm buying another woman SHOES heads are gonna roll! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Gary

ksbman

Flashaholic*

I just sent Sasha the second and last check from donations.

That check was for $121.96. It should help pay for a couple of Citron Lemonades.

Thank You to everyone who helped out. We had a total of 92 people donate to the cause.

Thank You and Bon Voyage, Sasha!

Oh yeah, shoe Spudman, please.

Greta

Flashaholic

Spudman has been shoe'd! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Thanks to all of you for your donations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif And special thanks to Keith for orgainzing all of this!!
kiss.gif
Along with the dress, shoes and purse, you have literally paid for my cruise and yes, there is some left over for a couple of Citron Lemonades... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Before I leave on Sunday, I'll start a new thread and I will do my best to post pictures and let you know how the cruise is going! Thanks again guys!!!
kiss.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, we did good! Thanks ksbman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Along with the dress, shoes and purse, you have literally paid for my cruise and yes, there is some left over for a couple of Citron Lemonades... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Before I leave on Sunday, I'll start a new thread and I will do my best to post pictures and let you know how the cruise is going! Thanks again guys!!!
kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Ratus

Newly Enlightened

May I have my set of petite red footwear?

I would have asked earlier, but I've been out of town. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spudman

Enlightened

Good job Keith./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Have a great cruise Sasha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

I'm sorry Ratus... did I miss your post in all of these pages where you donated? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well guys... I ran into a bit of a snag on Tuesday evening. I started getting my outfits together to get them packed. And I figured I should try everything on to make sure it all "went"... and it's a good thing I did. Turns out that the brown shoes that I was planning on wearing with my new brown outfit, didn't go! They didn't go at all!!! The color was completely wrong and it turns out that the slacks aren't long enough to support 3" heels... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif .. So I immediately went on line to Zappos.com to find another pair of shoes. Oddly enough, the ones that were perfect were the ones I had mentioned before somewhere... the ones that are designed by Two Lips and the style name is "Sasha".... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... And it turned out they were on sale!!! WOOHOO!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif ... So I went to order them and the site went down...
wtfsign.gif
... So yesterday morning, I tried again and got the order to go through. And they arrived today!!!
banana.gif

So here are my new "Sasha" shoes...

Sashashoes.jpg

And here is my completed... now perfect... new brown outfit... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Brownoutfit.jpg

Thanks again guys... for everything!!
kiss.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brown shoes / brown outfit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Women & their shoes, just like flashaholics & the flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What's that hanging out of your pocket Sasha?

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
flashlight said:
What's that hanging out of your pocket Sasha?

[/ QUOTE ]

Flashlight.... doesn't every girl have a Surefire to match every outfit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
[ QUOTE ]
flashlight said:
What's that hanging out of your pocket Sasha?

[/ QUOTE ]

Flashlight.... doesn't every girl have a Surefire to match every outfit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, only flashaholic fashionista babes like you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts