SH-g lanyard-n-grip ring for Surefire and clones

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received mine yesterday as well...very nice ring and well worked design. It fits my SF 6P nicely, so nicely that I need to remove my o-ring before it will even fitted :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just put it onto my 2-cell Elzetta, which required removal of the O-Ring. The outside diameter of the ring very closely matches the diameter of the body. The lower profile of the switch boot, compared to the McClicky'd Surefires, makes momentary activation using the Surefire/Rogers technique less than 100% reliable. On the positive side, the added tailcap length of the Elzetta makes it more comfortable. It works very well with a cigar grip, using the base of the thumb as the activation point.

Although the ring is quite thick, there is three pieces of notebook paper's worth of gap when the tailcap is fully tightened. This allows the ring to rotate and wobble slightly, which is practically identical to the fit with the Surefires previously mentioned.

I've only used it with a lanyard for a limited time, but it's safe to say it will work as well as any of my other lanyard rings or clips with lanyard holes.

Grizz

dsche

Newly Enlightened
Thanks 2All for feedback!

Now preparing for titanium

titaniumSheet.jpg

SH-G_OnPage_1.png

Last edited:

Tofty

Enlightened
Good news, looking forward to getting hold of some of those.

I got my stainless one through yesterday buti don't really have anything to add to the feedback that's already been given, i think everything's been covered.
I haven't tried it on anything other than a Solarforce L2P but it fits perfectly and looks great.
With a bit of a polish the scratches and marks don't look bad at all.
It also still fits in the Solarforce sheath without ant trouble.

Last edited:

Tofty

Enlightened
That's a shame, how did some get spoiled on the lathe?
I'd take some as shown, with the sprues still on, as i can grind the excess off with little trouble.

Love the anodised finish.

dsche

Newly Enlightened
how did some get spoiled on the lathe?

Tofty, something went wrong with lathe program so from 12x12 inches sheet I've receive 12 'good', 8 'not so good' and a lot of 'damn, I can't sell it'

Now I've change factory, order some new titanium etc but full-production time moved to end of summer, sorry

But rainbow on polished titanium looks amazing, your are right ))

dsche

Newly Enlightened
OK, finally I do )

Sale thread (titanium 2mm)

All you guys welcomed with $2 shipping discount

Thank you for your support, it's helps a lot

Last edited: