Show off your little lights!

archimedes

Flashaholic
Here's a CR2 ....

ekGBsdi.jpg

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Beautiful. One of the most impressive CR2's for sure--and one of the few I'm still missing. Someone told me the Sandwich Shoppe has one left.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
There hasn't been any action on this thread in a while, but I just bought a gold plated Draco 10280 light from Toby in Germany. I now have four different Draco models, and a couple of Drake's, so when this arrives I'll post a family photo.

Last edited by a moderator:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
My family of Draco's and a Drake. These little Modamags are among the great pocket lights. (My one other Drake seems to have temporarily walked off). Will post an updated photo when the gold-plated Draco arrives from Germany. Also shown are a Veleno Helix Zi zirconium 10180 and a rare Lummi Wee prototype 10180.

http://imgbox.com/v0Cp1yZe

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
An updated photo of my Draco family, which includes the Draco Rocket AiTiN limited edition (slightly longer model on right), a chrome plated (far left), a DLC (next to the Rocket), and two regular titaniums. Just got the DLC in the mail. Currently waiting on a gold-plated one from Germany and will post a photo of the whole family when that arrives.

http://imgbox.com/xjc1NuAi

Last edited:

Brlewh

Newly Enlightened
Smallest light I got is a copper beta by Prometheus lights. It has a ton of patina and is beat to crap, love that little guy 😂

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a heavy CR2/15270 light :)

Nickel Silver Deuce Mule CR2
Light was originally designed for 18350 until i had an issue with machining and had to shorten the body so has a delrin sleeve to fit the 15270.
cr2-ns-mule-1.jpg
cr2-ns-mule-2.jpg
cr2-ns-mule-3.jpg