Show off your little lights!

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
z7fUo78.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
A couple of mighty mini's that a fellow flashaholic sent my way.
The 1st gen JetBeam RRT01 was non working due to a dislodged magnet in the dial ring. Nice little rotary number that goes from a reported o.005 lumens to a whopping 500 with an RCR. It came with an aftermarket red filter since it was used by an astronomer. Super smooth control ring with power cut option by untwisting the body a few degrees. It was repaired by the op who sent it to me.

The Manker T01 (version 1) is quite the thrower. All kinds of programs available I just use it on low or medium as the 2 lumen throwey low lights up my steps well and medium (60 lumens) lights up the house numbers on homies house across the street from me. The 200 lumen high is seemingly brighter than the numbers suggest. Turbo is said to be 500 from a double a battery. Holy cow. The long press to off thing is weird at first. From off a quick click gets you a very useful low. A long (2 second) press from off remembers where you left it before. It's got some flashy modes and adjustments to the interface available.

I was just blown away by the infinite adjustable Jet Beam and the mega throw of the little Manker even though both are supposedly "outated" versions. Yup it's a great time to be a flashaholic.

8171995-E-4525-4-CB4-BCDB-FDBBADA92931.jpg

Last edited:

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Olight i3s died, but the pink tube (received 12-18-14) is going strong on my wife's keychain. Amazing little light.

l2FyrkFl.jpg

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Ven, nice little Spy model. I really like them.

Thanks magellan, hope your well. Yes , i am fond of the little DGQ lights, have them on other keys to. Work keys has the HOBI and my door keys(keep separate from car keys as they swing into dash when driving) which is a cooyoo. Its not often i need to fall back on the little key chain lights, but they are always with me for when i do.

Few other small lights together
E3q7ORrl.jpg