Show off your triples and quads

ven

Flashaholic
Here are some at home triple's and quad's in a little line up
Triple nichia 219B/quad xpg2 5000k/triple nichia 219C/quad xpl HI 5000k/triple xpg2 4000k/triple xpl HI 4000k/quad xpl 5000/6500k/triple xpl /triple xpl HI 5000k/triple xpl HI 5000k/quad 219C/triple 219B

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are some at home triple's and quad's in a little line up
Triple nichia 219B/quad xpg2 5000k/triple nichia 219C/quad xpl HI 5000k/triple xpg2 4000k/triple xpl HI 4000k/quad xpl 5000/6500k/triple xpl /triple xpl HI 5000k/triple xpl HI 5000k/quad 219C/triple 219B
Always nice to see your beautiful lights ven:)
I see a pattern there with 4000k and 5000k . Amazing tint for sure!!

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks OG, back at ya!

Yes, over time taste or preferred can change and i seem to like 4000-5000k mainly over brighter cools. I like my lumens, but i also like to see things how they should be or easy on the eye. 5000k most should like, even if they have a warmer or cooler preference as its not too much in either direction. Down to 4000k works well for me in EDC type lights, where throwing light 1000m is unnecessary, yet nice colours on tired eyes is welcomed close up. For me variety is key, swap things up a little basically.................keeps the interest . At present I grab a different light each day for general tasks/uses , so all see some use rather than sit there. Hopefully a BOSS 35 will join at some point(after xmas more than likely thanks to kids and presents :laughing: ). For now more than content though, gives time to appreciate what one has!

Will have to try and get a triple/quad full group pic one day, trouble is the lights are scattered about..............Could always add some multi LED lights, triple etc LED............

ven

Flashaholic
WOW Daniel, amazing out of this world collection there..................:D Complete awesome custom overload :cool:

ven

Flashaholic
Thank you Mark and OG. I used to be more of a single led/reflector fan, but that's changing. :)

As much as i still like reflector based lights, i do find triples/quads/mules of more use generally. Nice to have the option.............:)

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
:cool: Is that a coating or the actual lens design OG? How is the beam, any sign of a hot spot at all or just a wall of light........................like a lot:D

easilyled

Flashaholic
Yes I agree but they both still have their places and purposes. But the trips and quad's are my go to lights:)
How about a quad- triple.. just because.

Wow! Very impressive collection that you have there OG. I'd also like to know more about your quad triple. :thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
The m43vn is a cool light in its own way, i do bang on about being able to run high output for long duration's................but you need a huge light for this. When you need a big output, but not for long periods and can carry in a coat pocket.............m43vn is a good option. Even when used at 30% , it gets quite warm but manages it for quite a few minutes a time(never tested for too long as did not need it on for much over 5m ). 30% will probably be around 3000lm(11k OTF) and enough to light up down a dark street very well................and keep your hand nice and warm. I know some dont find it comfy due to the short length, i hold it with thumb over button or near and index finger underneath issue free with other fingers just resting underneath to steady body when needed.

easilyled

Flashaholic
The m43vn is a cool light in its own way, i do bang on about being able to run high output for long duration's................but you need a huge light for this. When you need a big output, but not for long periods and can carry in a coat pocket.............m43vn is a good option. Even when used at 30% , it gets quite warm but manages it for quite a few minutes a time(never tested for too long as did not need it on for much over 5m ). 30% will probably be around 3000lm(11k OTF) and enough to light up down a dark street very well................and keep your hand nice and warm. I know some dont find it comfy due to the short length, i hold it with thumb over button or near and index finger underneath issue free with other fingers just resting underneath to steady body when needed.

Is that what OG's quad triple is? Excuse my ignorance. :)

code atom

Newly Enlightened
My first (not last!) Hanko – a Twisted Titanium Trident:

6nR63Rkh.jpg

Just traded it actually, for a Gunner Grip Trident in copper. Should be here Monday. Can't wait!