• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Delta PRE-ORDER

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have to say, there is definitely still quite a bit of excitement about this light even after 2 years since it has been released. U21vn sold like hot cakes!

A customer just told me he likes it more than his GTvn...so yeah...Its a good light alright. Its not a perfect light. If it had Fenix anodization, Smaller U22 21700 Body but retain large U21 head, USBC instad of Micro USB, Stainless bezel, simpler & more elegant body design with large knurling then it would be perfect for me. Performance wise its already perfect for the size. Manker got the reflector geometry just the way I like it. Not too deep.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes.. i see majority of people ordered in oslon.. great choice... this light is powerful.. i have been shining at the reflector sign on the highway, and it lift up 0.7 miles or 1100 meters..

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
A customer just told me he likes it more than his GTvn...so yeah...Its a good light alright. Its not a perfect light. If it had Fenix anodization, Smaller U22 21700 Body but retain large U21 head, USBC instad of Micro USB, Stainless bezel, simpler & more elegant body design with large knurling then it would be perfect for me. Performance wise its already perfect for the size. Manker got the reflector geometry just the way I like it. Not too deep.

Yup, sounds like you know what you like. Some day we'll see a V54 thrower that's been designed top to bottom by you.

Or..... Maybe a collaboration effort. :poke:

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes.. i see majority of people ordered in oslon.. great choice... this light is powerful.. i have been shining at the reflector sign on the highway, and it lift up 0.7 miles or 1100 meters..

Goodness gracious! Can't wait. I'm a small light guy. I use them mostly for work for there more floody traits.

My most throwy light is the TX25C2VN. The U21vn Olson is going to be a real treat. :twothumbs

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goodness gracious! Can't wait. I'm a small light guy. I use them mostly for work for there more floody traits.

My most throwy light is the TX25C2VN. The U21vn Olson is going to be a real treat. :twothumbs

U21vn olson beat tx25c2vn easily. Its just amazing... vinh even retained usb charging on the u21vn.. mine was glued..

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Real Lonng Time!!!!! So nice to see old friends stoping by back :)

Hello Vinh, long time no $ee...

I'm in for one Delta Spec 2: Olson Flat Black 6500K $138
and 1 battery, will PayPal $148 after my nap...

edit: nap taken, PP sent.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

I tend to agree with that customer. The GT is hardly practical due to it's size whereas the u21 is easier to pocket (note I said easiER...and I like my pants baggy: no skinny jeans for me!) and while I doubt I'll ever use it, the USB charging is a welcome option to have.

BTW, are there USBc flashlights out there? And if so, does it truly take advantage of all USBc has to offer or are they just glorified 5v/0.5A chargers wearing USBc masks? Off topic but how do current phones even do that QuickCharge stuff with ridiculous numbers like 20v (or 18watts or whatever) when most Li-ion cell manufacturers generally recommend 10 watts as a Fast charge option.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK Everything is set.

Light will be very plain and simple. Just my logo on one side of the handle and "Sky Lumen Delta" on the other. No other prints. Will this be a problem for anyone?

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds good to me! It almost sounds like you could get a discount by just ordering the host considering you are replacing the driver and LED anyways!