• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Delta PRE-ORDER

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sounds good to me! It almost sounds like you could get a discount by just ordering the host considering you are replacing the driver and LED anyways!

Yah passing on the discount by not taking driver and led

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
This delta oslon is powerful. Laser beam alike. Very intense. Beam profile intensity is similar to Tn42vn Olson, but cost only $138.

johnrseay

Newly Enlightened
Is there an ETA on the pre-order? Not trying to rush, just curious. Pretty excited about this light ( as usual[emoji6])

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Is there an ETA on the pre-order? Not trying to rush, just curious. Pretty excited about this light ( as usual[emoji6])

The lights are in production right now but not yet shipped to me. I will update ASAP.

SKV89

Enlightened
I just paypal you money for the Oslon flat black. As usual, I sent it as "friend" so you don't get hit with paypal fees. Please remember I have several other previous items paid as "friend" too so please don't overlook those.

Also wondering if the Oslon have anything less cool then 6500k?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I just paypal you money for the Oslon flat black. As usual, I sent it as "friend" so you don't get hit with paypal fees. Please remember I have several other previous items paid as "friend" too so please don't overlook those.

Oslon only comes in 6500K as far as I know...

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

You are everywhere.. ha.. you will love it... i ordered my 2nd one with olson..

SKV89

Enlightened
I'm ordering this just to try out the Oslon because I don't have one yet. However, tbh I'm not extremely excited about a mere 700 lumens despite the high lux because I doubt I can see the object from 300 meters away with that little lumens. But just curious to see for myself what's the big deal about this emitter.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm ordering this just to try out the Oslon because I don't have one yet. However, tbh I'm not extremely excited about a mere 700 lumens despite the high lux because I doubt I can see the object from 300 meters away with that little lumens. But just curious to see for myself what's the big deal about this emitter.

Delta olson
screen shot

SKV89

Enlightened
Wow is it the camera playing tricks? That looks even brighter than my MF02! Seems more like 4,000+ lumens.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow is it the camera playing tricks? That looks even brighter than my MF02! Seems more like 4,000+ lumens.

I never get better photo with my iPhone 10. It's a 6500k, so it look brighter.. Vinh got 465kcd. So yea. I don't even want to play with my tn42vn90 around the neighbor.. too bright..

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recommended acebeam 26650 for this light.. thrunite button top is hitting the spring when you tight the tail cap...

if you guys will use the built in charger, neither one is fine...

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recommended acebeam 26650 for this light.. thrunite button top is hitting the spring when you tight the tail cap...

if you guys will use the built in charger, neither one is fine...

so if we can't use neither, which one can we use?