• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

So... who scored during today's drop?

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't heard of Nichia 219C having a different beam angle vs 219B, but I didn't look very hard.

Perhaps your old one has cree xpg2? That has a narrower beam angle.

Not sure. I bought it from Luckyonion but the pm's have since been lost, so I suppose it's possible they're xpg2, but I kind of doubt it. I just tried to check, comparing with a triple xpg2 using a magnifying glass, but I can't tell without removing the optics in both lights. I may do that this evening, but probably not. lol

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wimmer, you need to save for that Spy 007 Sapphire, remember!:) I just got my Spy 007 XML2 today! Wow, unreal how tiny and cool this light is!:wow:

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wimmer, you need to save for that Spy 007 Sapphire, remember!:) I just got my Spy 007 XML2 today! Wow, unreal how tiny and cool this light is!:wow:

Oh boy!!! Many congrats to you, my friend! Yeah I have my order email for an XPL Hi 007 all typed and ready to go... I just haven't yet found the nerve to press send. :laughing: I actually do have a rich uncle but he's so tight he only buys the ShadowHawk X800. :green:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you guys use the Wildemoon leather sheath to house your beloved TinyDC? Lemme know your thoughts on it. I'm on the fence (and lookout) for one.

Atlas1911

Newly Enlightened
Finally got my Okluma, not one but two. A tiny Ti from the drop and a Brass from secondary. Both are amazing. No idea how to post pictures so you'll have to take my word. : )

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you guys use the Wildemoon leather sheath to house your beloved TinyDC? Lemme know your thoughts on it. I'm on the fence (and lookout) for one.
I have one, but had a different light in it... Good if you carry a lot of stuff in your pockets and you want to protect the light. It's a leave in case, not like a knife slip sheath.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one, but had a different light in it... Good if you carry a lot of stuff in your pockets and you want to protect the light. It's a leave in case, not like a knife slip sheath.
That's what i thought... am not too ready to clip it in my person. Thanks!

Atlas1911

Newly Enlightened
7FF4D67F-9478-4EB2-ACDF-E195802EC7EF.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyway to pick up a tumbled aluminum or do I have to wait for the next drop?