Surefire’s 2010 New Lights Discussion

l2icel3all

Newly Enlightened
I can honestly say I've been reloading this single thread more than 30 times a day just to see if anyone has more pictures or catalog scans. I'm so anxious. I'm shocked nobody has had more pictures in the last 24 hours?!?!?! What gives guys? :popcorn::poke:

Bucky

Enlightened
I can honestly say I've been reloading this single thread more than 30 times a day just to see if anyone has more pictures or catalog scans. I'm so anxious. I'm shocked nobody has had more pictures in the last 24 hours?!?!?! What gives guys? :popcorn::poke:

An actual picture of the UB3T and/or more scans from the catalog would be much appreciated!

Cypher

Enlightened
Any requests from the catalog? I have it sitting right here. I won't scan the whole thing but if someone has anything specific they'd like to see I can just might be able to help......

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any requests from the catalog? I have it sitting right here. I won't scan the whole thing but if someone has anything specific they'd like to see I can just might be able to help......

The UB3T specs page. And PK's desk, if it's in there. Many thanks! :thumbsup:

Cypher

Enlightened
Here you go.

scan0008.jpg

More to come.....

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks different then it was supposed to be but i still want it!!

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is going to be a tough decision between the UB3T or M3LT for me :crazy:

Thank you very much for the scans!

I also noticed that they have updated the Backups output to 110 Lumens.

Last edited:

Alberta-Blue

Newly Enlightened
I for one am very disappointed to learn of the direction of their newer models. No Drop-in?!! :wtf: That leaves all of us with the aging, yet beloved 6P, C2, and M2 with out a factory upgrade for our babies... without dropping the bucks for a whole new head assy. I am almost a little suspicious of this move away from the completely modular host/drop-in setup of the SF lights... Maybe they are trying to pull in a bigger section of the market by engineering out come competition. By nixing the Drop-ins for their lights they may be trying to choke out the companies that make their bucks based off of SF host and a seperate aftermarket P60/M60 Drop-in.

While I am sure that the new models will eventually find their way into my collection... I will not be getting rid of my beloved SF C2 duty light, which has been bored so that it is RECHARGABLE (ya listening Surefire??!) to pick up a new toy... regardless of how cool they look.

I guess Ill have to be patient and wait for gene to release his M60/M30 XP-G series :whistle:. BTW... ya wanna hurry up with that Gene... The wait is KILLING me... LOL!!