Surefire C3 Serial Number Registry

DocHolliday1

Newly Enlightened
New to CPF, but I think I've got a good one. I always kinda wanted a C2 instead of my C3, but I think I'm glad I have the C3 now.

I think I've got a 3-flat, HA, no crosshair, A020905
but the serial number doesn't seem to go in order with what's posted so far

DocHolliday1

Newly Enlightened
Actually saw some pictures of older ones, guess mine is one of the latest ones, and is a 4-flat

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
The list is updated once again. I have been watching some C3's on the 'Bay, man prices are really going up. Congrats to those that have these cool lights, looks like they might be getting harder to come by these days.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got A025394: C3-HA natural with new logo

I think it's technically 3 flats because it has three totally flat sides but I can post a pic if need be

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few more C3 lights to add.
Just gotta get around to it and wait for another to arrive.

In the meantime, someone...has a nice crosshair logo that wants to visit the great north.

uhsodium

Newly Enlightened

I think it's technically 3 flats because it has three totally flat sides but I can post a pic if need be

Never saw a 3-flat with new logo, appreciate if you can upload a pic of it :thumbsup:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

You need to count the flat side under the clip as well. A025394 & new logo = 4 flats

A few more C3 lights to add.
Just gotta get around to it and wait for another to arrive.

In the meantime, someone...has a nice crosshair logo that wants to visit the great north.

Hey James I have never seen a cross-hair logo'ed C3 :confused: I did not think there was one ? Have you seen one ? Or are you talking about a cross-hair logo in general.

cheers
:wave:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will, read Kestrels' post #6.
I'm really surprised too!

Pics?

Wow I did not know that he had a C3 Cross-Hair. Has he ever posted a pic of it ? If so please link me to it.

I still think it is a mistake and there is no cross-hair C3's myself. I have a black C3 3x flats lower serial number than his and it's not a Cross-hair A003509 old logo. I know some times the serial number can go off track but I do believe we would have seen one by now somewhere if they existed.

I have seen his Cross-hair C2 with a black three flats C3 but it's not a cross-hair post #219 on the C2 thread.

If it was not an oversight by Kestrel which would be easy to do with so many lights. I think we need to get him to post a picture of it.
I would love to see one.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need to count the flat side under the clip as well. A025394 & new logo = 4 flats:
got it, thank you :)

i was being too technical on the idea of flat haha

mine is definitely 4 flats
Never saw a 3-flat with new logo, appreciate if you can upload a pic of it :thumbsup:

sorry about that, it's a 4 flats model. I was too stringent on the idea of what constituted "flat" lol

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Hey James I have never seen a cross-hair logo'ed C3 :confused: I did not think there was one ? Have you seen one ? Or are you talking about a cross-hair logo in general.

Will, read Kestrels' post #6. I'm really surprised too!

Wow I did not know that he had a C3 Cross-Hair. Has he ever posted a pic of it ? If so please link me to it.

I still think it is a mistake and there is no cross-hair C3's myself. I have a black C3 3x flats lower serial number than his and it's not a Cross-hair A003509 old logo. I know some times the serial number can go off track but I do believe we would have seen one by now somewhere if they existed.

I have seen his Cross-hair C2 with a black three flats C3 but it's not a cross-hair post #219 on the C2 thread.

If it was not an oversight by Kestrel which would be easy to do with so many lights. I think we need to get him to post a picture of it. I would love to see one.

Jeez, when I make a mistake you folks need to send me a PM these days. ;)
As Rat was thinking, I must have been thinking of my C-H C2 3-flats when I wrote that about my low s/n C3 3-flats.
It's a sad state of affairs when someone else knows more about some of my lights than I do, lol. :eek:
Thanks folks,

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kestrel, you're not keeping up!
I let me curate your collection from here.
Refer to my signature ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kestrel;4226202 It's a sad state of affairs when someone else knows more about some of my lights than I do said:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/images/smilies/redface.gif[/IMG]
Thanks folks,

Or maybe that someone else needs to get his life back lol.

"Correction" I just seen a Cross-hair C3 in BLK serial number in the 400's WOW! what other cool Surefire lights are out there that we have never seen I wonder ?

Just found this image of a cross-hair C3 as well on this cool website last image down the bottom of the page http://flashlightguide.com/2013/06/fact-sheet-surefire-c3-centurion/

Last edited:

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
One for now... A020398. C3-HA, four flats, slanted-block "Surefire" with parenthesis top and bottom. I don't know what version that logo is/what it is called.

Last edited: