• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

T30vn

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
The lux to lumen ratio is about the same as Manker U21vn. So this is a U21vn on steroids. Also, somewhat longer runtime with 2 batteries, even though this draws more juice. I would expect the beam profiles to be similar.

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Hey wolf, where r u? The light r u asking is here..

Yeah thanks, just seen this. Looks just what I'm after although I thought it had a tail switch too but used to charge instead.
Anyone know if this will be as tight a beam as the T21?

Wished they would have done a T25 that was rechargeable but maybe I'm just too picky [emoji15]

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah thanks, just seen this. Looks just what I'm after although I thought it had a tail switch too but used to charge instead.
Anyone know if this will be as tight a beam as the T21?

Wished they would have done a T25 that was rechargeable but maybe I'm just too picky [emoji15]

T21 is a pencil beam laser. The T30 is definitely a thrower, but basicaly the same mix of flood & throw as U21vn.

ven

Flashaholic
Please ask him about extended battery.. i personally think 2 x26650 would be enough, unless you want more runtime. I hope this light came in the black switch instead of the orange color.

+1
For the output and whats in the tank, should be plenty of run time and some available as it is. I know many are not keen on these proprietary packs, but they make life so much easier. Not many need to swap out cells on multi cell lights during use, but removing cells from carriers each time to top off, then re-fit can become a pita. Plug n charge just keeps things simple imo, nice to have the option.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have a lot of things to say about this light. Cant do anything yet until after Wednesday :)

I do feel this is the best light in this form factor. This is also the first light that I actually like battery pack of the handle.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This is likely the best 2*18650 light. I don't have a lot of use for this style light though :-(
For me its more of a duty light or a light you enjoy using due to the thinner easy to hold body
1st time I enjoy a buid in battery pack though

I need to find time to do the review for all these new lights

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just saw the video review. I'm dying to know what the lumen/lux numbers are with the extension!!!!

Hopefully that will be an option on skylumen.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have not tested. But as always pick the tint you want and dont be too hung up with the numbres. The differences in performance is minor VS the tint you are looking at.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not tested. But as always pick the tint you want and dont be too hung up with the numbres. The differences in performance is minor VS the tint you are looking at.
Great advice (of course, coming from the Master). LOL

You'll never be able to tell with the eye, the small variation in brightness, but you will instantly notice the tint!

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
the T30vn sure seems nice. good output and throw, everything id like to see out of a revamped SR52. however, id rather do away with the strobe and have access to turbo via double click from off and on. or better yet, eliminate the need for any clicks for turbo, just make it part of the sequence. also, id prefer less than 4 modes. the proprietary battery handle also concerns me if the need for a replacement ever comes up, but thats the same for all proprietary packs. all that adds up to this being CLOSE to being my first vinh light, but not quite.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well put, Vinh!

the T30vn sure seems nice. good output and throw, everything id like to see out of a revamped SR52. however, id rather do away with the strobe and have access to turbo via double click from off and on. or better yet, eliminate the need for any clicks for turbo, just make it part of the sequence. also, id prefer less than 4 modes. the proprietary battery handle also concerns me if the need for a replacement ever comes up, but thats the same for all proprietary packs. all that adds up to this being CLOSE to being my first vinh light, but not quite.

Vinh has lot's of great lights.... you won't know exactly what you're missing until you take the plunge. :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
One of each is standard. It's those guys with 2 or more of each that have a problem. Lol

I have like 3 customer that buys most things I make and variations of tint/configuration in each LOL.

Latest posts