• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

T30vn

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will rate this light 9 out of 10 score rating.

Keys.
2200 lumen/ 375k lux
compact body tubing, you will not notice this light use 2x26650.
grid pattern.. similiar to the tk75 or tk61.
quick magnetic charging.. AC and car charger.
last mode memory.
About the same size as t20vn.. more lumen, and more lux. T20vn 1480 lumen /280 lux.
Firefly mode is a bit delay.. who need quick access to firefly mode anyway? So its ok.
Side switch. there are people who like side switch only. Example. Vinh. Lol. He is a fan of side switch.
Led option 6500k, 5000, 3000k.

drummer132132

Enlightened
I will rate this light 9 out of 10 score rating.

Keys.
2200 lumen/ 375k lux
compact body tubing, you will not notice this light use 2x26650.
grid pattern.. similiar to the tk75 or tk61.
quick magnetic charging.. AC and car charger.
last mode memory.
About the same size as t20vn.. more lumen, and more lux. T20vn 1480 lumen /280 lux.
Firefly mode is a bit delay.. who need quick access to firefly mode anyway? So its ok.
Side switch. there are people who like side switch only. Example. Vinh. Lol. He is a fan of side switch.
Led option 6500k, 5000, 3000k.

Can you access turbo from off?

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you access turbo from off?

No. I forget to mention it. You can only access to strobe mode when the light is off.. ( 3 quick press)... when the light is on, double click to access turbo mode.. some people might not like it especially leo. This light is already bright at low or medium mode... nice beam, and excellent hotspot..

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice. thanks NL. so I guess running 4 smaller batteries to bump up the voltage is not an option.

I did a light search on the extension tube for this thing but I couldn't come across anything except some australian store.

MC408

Enlightened
I assume the lumens and lux #s go down some with 5000k and 3000k. Any guess or idea how much?

As vinh would aay. Get the tint you want as your eyes won't notice the difference in lux!

Thinking 5000k version is in my future

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
does anyone know what the battery pack capacity is? also, quick question for vinh, why dont you mention what you drive your lights at?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
does anyone know what the battery pack capacity is? also, quick question for vinh, why dont you mention what you drive your lights at?

The majority of my customers doesn't care what the current draw is. It makes even less sense to report the current draw on direct driven lights as it constantly changes. ANSI lux and lumen is what everyone see so that reported figure makes most sense to report and compare. There are no manufactures that report current draw that I know of as its pretty irrelevant to consumers. Current draw only give better understanding of efficiency if we use it to calculate losses in output via reflector, lens and heat/resistance in conjunctions with forward voltages of the LED in question. As you know current draw figures are greatly inflated if the a light doesn't relieve/heatsink heat efficiently. I have mentioned this before, as heat goes up so are the resistance. This phenomenal is caused by overexcited electrons due to heat and thus they bounce around hitting each other creating heat instead of flowing in the path of work. Meters does not recognize the difference. You will get an inflated current reading that does not relate accurately to output figures and productive work done.

Last edited:

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast

The majority of my customers doesn't care what the current draw is. It makes even less sense to report the current draw on direct driven lights as it constantly changes. ANSI lux and lumen is what everyone see so that reported figure makes most sense to report and compare. There are no manufactures that report current draw that I know of as its pretty irrelevant to consumers. Current draw only give better understanding of efficiency if we use it to calculate losses in output via reflector, lens and heat/resistance in conjunctions with forward voltages of the LED in question. As you know current draw figures are greatly inflated if the a light doesn't relieve/heatsink heat efficiently. I have mentioned this before, as heat goes up so are the resistance. This phenomenal is caused by overexcited electrons due to heat and thus they bounce around hitting each other creating heat instead of flowing in the path of work. Meters does not recognize the difference. You will get an inflated current reading that does not relate accurately to output figures and productive work done.
yeah... I was just trying to see what the runtime would be

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Runtime cant really be calculated unless we have perfect current regulation. Which is rare especially in a boost circuit. In a direct driven light there is no way to calculate run time as the output constantly drops.

MC408

Enlightened
I'm not sure if the question was ever answered.

Can this run with the battery extension? Or is there a dummy battery pack? I just think it looks cool with the extension!