• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

T30vn

toads

Newly Enlightened
Just got mine! Shipping prediction was Thursday, but it came today, I love it when they arrive ahead of schedule!
I chose the 5000k XHP 35 version, it also says FIAT LUX on the back.

Great beam, I'll take some photos of it later.

THANKS VINH!

MC408

Enlightened
Just got mine! Shipping prediction was Thursday, but it came today, I love it when they arrive ahead of schedule!
I chose the 5000k XHP 35 version, it also says FIAT LUX on the back.

Great beam, I'll take some photos of it later.

THANKS VINH!

Lucky dog! Congrats on the Fiat lux! Mine must have gone out same day cause I just got mine today also!

toads

Newly Enlightened
Does the extension also work as a spare battery pack? Or are there restrictions to make sure it only works as an addition and not a replacement?

How much was the second tube/pack?

toads

Newly Enlightened
Here it is next to my EDC. The beam is a focused like a laser with a nice round contained spill. The temp/color is milky white(5000k) while my zebralight(4500k) is a bit more buttery.

Love the light, feels very solid, I wish it had the zebralight UI on it so I could go to turbo from off. There's a half second or so delay when turning this light on and off, probably waiting for the second click from a doubleclick command before proceeding.

Very happy :grin2:

ho0UCPy.jpg
lvI5Zzf.jpg

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
hehehe, I got my t30vn50.2!!

driverVNX2 ftw! no more delay :)

compared to the xhp35 version, the 50.2 is definitely brighter and has a much larger hotspot. the + is actually less noticeable than the xhp35. Hoping to see some 50.2 and 70.2 throwers in the future!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
So xhp 35 travel further.. xhp 50.2 have some throw and brighter.. yea beamshot on the same spot between those two lights.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys, no beam shots yet. Been busy at work and I'm off Monday as well. I'll try some close up shots in low-mode to show what I meant by the + not being noticeable.

Seriously tho, vinh might want to really think about making the 50.2/vnx2 as a standard option. Drivervnx2 alone is a worthwhile improvement and makes the stock ui feel really really REALLY sluggish in a side by side comparison.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys, no beam shots yet. Been busy at work and I'm off Monday as well. I'll try some close up shots in low-mode to show what I meant by the + not being noticeable.

Seriously tho, vinh might want to really think about making the 50.2/vnx2 as a standard option. Drivervnx2 alone is a worthwhile improvement and makes the stock ui feel really really REALLY sluggish in a side by side comparison.

Would be cool if he make t30vn / 50.2 / driver vnx2.. the real question is , is this gonna be reliable ?

MC408

Enlightened

upload gambar

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
This probably belongs in the T21VN thread...

I actually emailed Vinh and the T21vn70.2 eventually evolved into a T30vn70.2!!

Awesome lights, both the 50.2 and 70.2 variants. Honestly, the beam patterns are distinctly similar and for the money/performance I'd really recommend the 50.2 over the 70.2.

And I'm still a loyal thrower guy but the usefulness of the xx.2 LEDs and responsiveness of driverVNX2 really complete the T30vn to the point where I don't see myself ever reaching for the xhp35 T30vn anymore.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey eekazum. What you estimate the lux to be on your 50.2 version?
i really want one of these. I think the 50.2 or even 70.2 would make decent throwers now. And this host is a good starting point. Deep and not too big.

EndOfTheTunnel

Newly Enlightened
Tail cap side. Notice it says the voltage is 7.4v and the capacity is 5000mah. 2500mah sounds a little lean for a 26650, no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't joining cells in series increase voltage and NOT capacity (as opposed to joining cells in parallel, which increases capacity only, and not voltage)? These are 3.7v 5000mAh cells, which is pretty good, no?