The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

I got that jet black beauty in stock form with an xml2. Pretty good quality Zoomie with real thick glass AR coated aspheric lens that throws just as far as my twice as big stock UF-1405 aspheric thrower. What about it?

I just wanted to hear what its owners thought about it, and also if anyone might have an opinion about the SBT-70 round die beam compared to the square one... like what are the benefits or possible drawbacks?

ProCharger

Enlightened

I think all R50vn shoudl go out by Wednesday

I was just pulling a Wimmer (messing around). I was really expecting an Octoberish delivery. Anything earlier than that is great! One will be a gift for my father in laws 60th, October 22nd surprise party....and no he is not on here.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

Long but productive. Time to play with a couple lights then hit the sack. Looking forward to the weekend for sure. How are you NL?

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good.,, got the ec50vn xhp 70 dome on, r50vn xhp 50 dedome.. Like both light... Then ordered mx25l4cvn flood ladt night. I am crazy for lumen.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good.,, got the ec50vn xhp 70 dome on, r50vn xhp 50 dedome.. Like both light... Then ordered mx25l4cvn flood ladt night. I am crazy for lumen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts