The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

Never had a chance to date an Italian girl though, biggest regret. So many things Italians and Chinese have in common, especially as it relates to the traditions of family and food

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Join my fantasy football league!

Hey guys, I have one slot open for someone who would like to play in my fantasy football league. It's free, but it's serious business so if you think you know the NFL and want to play just send me a PM. Our online draft is this Sunday and I'd like to fill this slot right away.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dont know how to play fantasty football. U should definetly get tyrod talyor buffalo bills qb. I play real bet.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Never had a chance to date an Italian girl though, biggest regret. So many things Italians and Chinese have in common, especially as it relates to the traditions of family and food

we would like to see your photo if you dont mind.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

we would like to see your photo if you dont mind.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1471885712.090019.jpg

Let's hope this works. This is not my best angle FYI.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will God bless him w/ the longevity of the Italians?!!

My G/mom was One of Eight.

Two died at 87, Nicetta was 96,my G'mom was 98, Francesco was 99,Olimpia was 100, Settimio was 102 and Luigi was 103!!:twothumbs

Damn that means your going to live forever. :) that's crazy ages! My parents are 82 and 83 and still go to our cabins 6 hour drive last 2 hours are from civilization and run everything off grid and fix what's needed when u can't make it. Act like Their in the 20's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts