The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ven

Flashaholic
Re: The Lounge

OMG that is...............well someone was looking down on your mum for sure!!!!! We all know how special she is, the big guy up there obviously does too!!!

yrogergij

Newly Enlightened

I like hearing about miracles. Glad your mom is okay. Thank God she has more time here on this side.

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man, the truck is scary, and the corrugated iron is scarier. When that stuff is flying through the air it can cut you.

I know I have to die some day, but I don't want to wind up looking like a french fry.

VNguyen

Enlightened

Wow vinh after the story u told me now I have the goose bumps. I mean when I emailed u and said what I said was after I looked at her picture and thought of my mom, only the picture looked as if she was really happy to see u. Maybe we all need to hug our mom more often. Btw my mom is leaving in June. I hope she'll be ok because u know it's hot as hell in the summer there. I'm glad to see everything is ok.

J-mosh

Newly Enlightened

So nice that the story had a happy ending! Did you ask mom how they were going to get the wheelchair home?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

So nice that the story had a happy ending! Did you ask mom how they were going to get the wheelchair home?

My uncle came back and took it home on his scooter. Not sure what the packaging was like though.

HarleyXJGuy

Newly Enlightened

Glad your family members are ok. Been to a number of countries in that area and frankly driving there scares the living crap out of me.

Have a flashlight question for you guys. My Toolvn was delivered the otheday and I am blown away by it. Great light and I wonder if the clicky switch is good like this from the factory or did you mod/fix it some? Also, while I love driver vn and being able to program the mode I want and if I want memory or not things could be better.

I have a Olight S1 and it is neat but the best thing is long press is always moonlight and double click for turbo. Cool set up for me.

Anyhow long story to get to a simple question. Looking for a small vn light withan electronic switch so I can have the double click to turbo and set it to one of themodes that comes on a 1%.

Plan to go check out your website but I bet one of the pockt throw models are my only options?

Almost forgot to.ask about the SL2c. Is it true I can use the body from a Convoy S2+ to make it a 18650 light?

Thanks.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

Harley, check this one with spec 3 which is more lumen /less throw (although it's still a thrower) but comes with a diffuser in the kit. It has Vinh's driver so you can program the electronic switch.

http://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/tx25c2vn-need-spec

Until you asked this question, I didn't realize how rare is the combination of programable electronic side switch in a small, not so thrower light.

HarleyXJGuy

Newly Enlightened

Harley, check this one with spec 3 which is more lumen /less throw (although it's still a thrower) but comes with a diffuser in the kit. It has Vinh's driver so you can program the electronic switch.

http://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/tx25c2vn-need-spec

Until you asked this question, I didn't realize how rare is the combination of programable electronic side switch in a small, not so thrower light.

Didn't notice that one came in kit form, always looked at the M30Cvn when I was contemplating a diffuser light purchase. No e switch on the M30 though.

HarleyXJGuy

Newly Enlightened

Yes [emoji3]

I have a red S2+ already I can use as a proof of concept when my SL2c gets here. If all goes as I am sure it will I guess a call to Mountain Electronics will be in my future.

Thanks again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.