The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

Who is in here good with love relationship advice?? I dont feel like opening an account with loveshack.

NICSAK

Enlightened

You could do what I did [emoji6] date a girl in high school. Have her break up with you after high school. Call you three years later and come to visit you in Arizona. While she's there get her pregnant. Move back to Wisconsin. Get married and have children. [emoji2] she is my best friend and the love of my life. We will be married 8 years in January and couldn't be happier.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

You could do what I did [emoji6] date a girl in high school. Have her break up with you after high school. Call you three years later and come to visit you in Arizona. While she's there get her pregnant. Move back to Wisconsin. Get married and have children. [emoji2] she is my best friend and the love of my life. We will be married 8 years in January and couldn't be happier.

Same exact thing happened to me NICSAK except mine never called.

Last edited:

A.marquardt

Enlightened

My story is similar. Angela was my younger sister's best friend @13 years old; this was during a 2 year stay in California. We both had crushes on each other. When I finished my 6 years in the Navy, I came home and Angela just happened to be visiting my parents (my sis died due to black ice 4 years prior). Anyways, Angela had a boyfriend at the time. I told her she had just dumped him and she was mine now. She agreed. I stole her away the same day I got home. We've been in a perfect relationship for the past 19 years. I love her so much. She doesn't have much time left. Cancer. Aww man, I didn't want this to be a downer.

In order to slow time down and make her remaining time longer, we hug and kiss as much as possible and just try to love each other as much as possible.... It seems to work, our days pass slowly and happily.

I'm afraid of what will happen when she is gone. I have autism (very high functioning tho), so its impossible for me to pick up girls. I freeze when I meet new people. The thought of being a lonely old man terrifies me.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

The thought of being a lonely old man terrifies me.

I went thru the same fears. I was married 24 years with 3 great children all in their mid 20's now. I went thru a divorce and all the kids stayed with me . My x got real depressed and suffering from a hypo thyroid. I thought I'd be alone also. Now at 56 I have a 36 year old girlfriend that treats me like a king. ( even buys me flashlights). I couldn't be happier. Keep the faith that's what I did. :)

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

The thought of being a lonely old man terrifies me.

I went thru the same fears. I was married 24 years with 3 great children all in their mid 20's now. I went thru a divorce and all the kids stayed with me . My x got real depressed and suffering from a hypo thyroid. I thought I'd be alone also. Now at 56 I have a 36 year old girlfriend that treats me like a king. ( even buys me flashlights). I couldn't be happier. Keep the faith that's what I did. :)

A.marquardt

Enlightened

It's very difficult for me to "Keep the faith". My 5HT serotonin transporters have a double s allele, which means I can never feel happy. Not ever. I can feel all negative emotions and physical pleasure (i.e. sex), but I have never experienced happiness in my entire life. The condition that caused my autism destroyed my serotonin system.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's very difficult for me to "Keep the faith". My 5HT serotonin transporters have a double s allele, which means I can never feel happy. Not ever. I can feel all negative emotions and physical pleasure (i.e. sex), but I have never experienced happiness in my entire life. The condition that caused my autism destroyed my serotonin system.

You have happiness all around you here my friend. I'm just sending positive thoughts your way. I always see the best and try and send happiness in all directions:)

Status
Not open for further replies.