The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

Thrunite tn4a look good.. Is it safe to store AA battery inside the battery for 1 year?? Will it leak??

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am getting closer to get sunwayman v11r. It use cr123a, rcr123a, 16340.,, 14500 with extension.. What do u guys think?

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've bought 4 Sunwayman lights and so far I like them all. So go for it!

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-collection!&p=4940295&viewfull=1#post4940295

Do u think girls prefer small or big one??

unsure.gif

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a friend who was alone when there was a blackout. She found her boyfriends worklight and was thrilled to find it lit up the room brighter than the normal light. To her disappointment, it lasted "only" 3 hours before it dimmed and was further disappointed to find the charger didn't work because there was no power.

Mind you, this was during the daytime and the blinds were closed due to"glare"... And she hung the light over a stove when it got too hot to carry.

When he got home, he had to hear about the cheapo light he uses called a streamlight and that they needed a real light from Walmart. :shrug:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a friend who was alone when there was a blackout. She found her boyfriends worklight and was thrilled to find it lit up the room brighter than the normal light. To her disappointment, it lasted "only" 3 hours before it dimmed and was further disappointed to find the charger didn't work because there was no power.

Mind you, this was during the daytime and the blinds were closed due to"glare"... And she hung the light over a stove when it got too hot to carry.

When he got home, he had to hear about the cheapo light he uses called a streamlight and that they needed a real light from Walmart. :shrug:

Sounds like she needs the housewife Walmartvn.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Missed a lot of posts over the last couple days and just caught up. My thoughts go out to all of you going through things. Guess that's really everyone. I've been going through some things myself lately but they are nothing in the grand scheme of things thankfully.

Just went to a wedding yesterday and it was so fun to see so many people enjoying the day. I hope everyone has a great day today!

Status
Not open for further replies.