The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

outofthedarkness

Enlightened
Re: The Lounge

I ordered three of them. One for myself, one for my hubby and one for a gift. They're super sharp! They're small and light too, so carrying in a pocket isn't a problem. In back pants pocket you won't feel it's there. They have come in very handy both at home and when we're at our camp.

I believe Vinh has a video about them too.
You should buy one. :)

Thanks for your super quick reply!

Yes I will order one, just waiting for vinh to reply to one of my emails, I don't like to bother him too much, I try to have conversation but I think he is too busy making flashlights. lol

Last edited:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

I ordered three of them. One for myself, one for my hubby and one for a gift. They're super sharp! They're small and light too, so carrying in a pocket isn't a problem. In back pants pocket you won't feel it's there. They have come in very handy both at home and when we're at our camp.

I believe Vinh has a video about them too.
You should buy one. :)

+1 everything on Vinh's site is top notch and great quality. Besides if it comes from vinh it will last forever and be highly collectable one day. If not already. :)

A.marquardt

Enlightened

Well after months of gathering parts and thinking about how to do it, I've managed to put together a mining helmet with 1300 lumens and 12 hour run time. Yaay, I hope the mines go for it. Talking about a minimum of 1000 units just in a 25 mile radius.

outofthedarkness

Enlightened

+1 everything on Vinh's site is top notch and great quality. Besides if it comes from vinh it will last forever and be highly collectable one day. If not already. :)

Yeah Vinhs the man
I wonder if he would engrave this knife?

I think Vinh should add a few other EDC non flashlight items to the store that are of good quality, we are all in the same mind set here it seems, this would be a great thing

Last edited:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vinh always has his eye out for quality gear to add to the site. I'm sure he would engrave for you. Send him an email. He's a great person for sure:)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just turn on the turbo mode on tn36utvn and mm15mbvn. 20,000 lumen combined.. Its like having another sun. Lol.

Wendee

Enlightened

Well after months of gathering parts and thinking about how to do it, I've managed to put together a mining helmet with 1300 lumens and 12 hour run time. Yaay, I hope the mines go for it. Talking about a minimum of 1000 units just in a 25 mile radius.

Very cool! I hope the mines go for it. Fingers crossed for you! :)

[...]
I wonder if he would engrave this knife?
[...]

Arghh! You know, I never thought of that! I wonder if he would though, since he doesn't actually modify it in any way. It would be cool though. I should have asked! :ohgeez:

Edit: Wait, the DHT is a modification. DHT with V54 engraved would be awesome. :cool:

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic

Great stuff Adam, pics please:poke:with your dedication and knowledge(yep picked up on it over the months/years) they will sure be left in the dark if they dont go for it!

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast

Has anyone ordered one of those cool little knifes that Vinh has on his store?

They look well too cool, might have to stick one of these on the order............
I added one with DHT to a recent order. Super sharp. Small enough to keychain. It doesn't lock open though so you gotta be careful. Also YMMV with DHT but it is a pretty subtle DHT. No striking greens or purples, just grey and brown variations (as shown).

Status
Not open for further replies.