• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
Manufacturers are taking notice of Vinh's work. They can try to imitate it but they will always be following, never leading.
lol. but vinh just modifies the manufacturer's work. so i guess its a matter of art imiating life then life imitating art?

hahoo

Enlightened
u guys seen the new acebeam x80 yet?
they just keep rolling them out
34964187175_9287990119_c.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thanks hahoo. That's look cool except the uv led.

If possible I will just put in all XHP35 HI in the center and make it a mule. Then upgrade surrounding LEDs to 70.2. Hopefully the light will have two switch. This will be called the X80vn Ideal LOL

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have yet to join Facebook. Is that where all the conversation is these days? Any feedback regarding whether people are enjoying the new FB group would be helpful. :)

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have yet to join Facebook. Is that where all the conversation is these days? Any feedback regarding whether people are enjoying the new FB group would be helpful. :)
Pretty much is. Though there it comes and goes as well. I don't see it being a whole migration, just a divvying up to some degree.

Lots more pic posting as it's easier not having to go through img hosting sites.

There's a little less randomness with more than one thread rather than one winding and rambling one. The flow and admin is not really that predictable yet but it is early so that's expected.

Kinda neat to see actual people behind the screen names. Most of the personalities have been retained but it seems a few from here are being shy. It has also drawn in some from BLF, TLF, and non-forumers. For the most part it's just tame discussion, pic sharing, and a giveaway. Edit: and some lights for sale.

I haven't regretted joining, even though Wimm did make fun of me there for everyone to see! :)

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yea. I joined the facebook on sat. I like it so far.. you should join too.. vinh is doing give away for the 2nd time, and one more give away is coming.

Anyone, please join the skylumen longue on the facebook..

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I fully concur with Newlumen's above post. And the other few posts located above, too.

What is making my life exciting right now: Two-fisted large high performance Vn54 lighted nightly walks, and waiting for new high performance lights to be developed and released, and also I upgraded to Windows 10 1703 on top of 1607 and on top of Kaspersky Beta 18.0.0.405a, successfully. Soon, when I have nothing to keep me busy, I will boot from the installation media, format C and clean install Windows 10 1703 and then install Kaspersky Beta 19.0.0.306.

-------------
It's exciting living on the cutting edge of so many things.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I fully concur with Newlumen's above post. And the other few posts located above, too.

What is making my life exciting right now: Two-fisted large high performance Vn54 lighted nightly walks, and waiting for new high performance lights to be developed and released, and also I upgraded to Windows 10 1703 on top of 1607 and on top of Kaspersky Beta 18.0.0.405a, successfully. Soon, when I have nothing to keep me busy, I will boot from the installation media, format C and clean install Windows 10 1703 and then install Kaspersky Beta 19.0.0.306.

-------------

Cool. I haven't used windows for the long time.. just ios and Android..

Which big light did you order recently?? I will tell you what I ordered..

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like good stuff on the FB group. Thanks for chiming in all. I will have to check it out!

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened

-------------

You lost me after lights.