• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
BTW the Shockli 26650 is impressive. I put one in my SD26vn and was surprised but, I really do see an increase in output. I know that sounds crazy and I didn't believe there was any increase that could actually be seen by the naked eye, but when the light clearly got hot quicker than normal it confirmed it. Get 'em while they're hot!!!!!!!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
BTW the Shockli 26650 is impressive. I put one in my SD26vn and was surprised but, I really do see an increase in output. I know that sounds crazy and I didn't believe there was any increase that could actually be seen by the naked eye, but when the light clearly got hot quicker than normal it confirmed it. Get 'em while they're hot!!!!!!!

Yes.. shockli give higher lumen and lux than keeppower imr. I read it from the blf tested on convoy l6.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its a l6.. I know 26650 must be short and no longer than 70mm..
Ceiling bounce:

L6 TA Driver:
.............................. 15 sec. Off. +30 sec
KP Protected - 508 lux. - 497 lux
KP IMR. - 538 lux. - 506 lux
Schockli. - 541 lux. - 536 lux

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Our light Guru should be back soon. My hope is that he will light CPF up again with some new goods. X80 is officially out. Going to be a pricy little sucker I'm guessing. Nevertheless looking forward to what Vinh will be able to do with it!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Our light Guru should be back soon. My hope is that he will light CPF up again with some new goods. X80 is officially out. Going to be a pricy little sucker I'm guessing. Nevertheless looking forward to what Vinh will be able to do with it!

I hope he don't use too much thermal paste on the light. Lol

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shorty Pants still thinks she's a monkey. She hangs out up here every night.

20170727_214741.jpg

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I was going over my lights.. my eagtac tx25cvn wouldn't turn on.. so I check the efest 16340, and voltage was 1.48. :( I don't know efest suck or parastic drain... Also the tail switch spring fell out when I was removing the battery..