The Lounge Jan-June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The 2015 Lounge

I'm going to be so displeased if you churned out something I like better than the X2 you just shipped me!!

Just part of the game...there is always something around the corner, but if you wait, you can't enjoy it in the meantime. The X2vnT is pretty darn powerful for such a small light - that should be enough!

engineeringmatt09

Enlightened

Xml2 4000k!! Awesome!!!! Great tint!! I have yet to get another xml 4000k light. Ever since you modded my e35ue to have one I've been in love with 4000k temp!!!

Post some beamshots!!!!! :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Xml2 4000k!! Awesome!!!! Great tint!! I have yet to get another xml 4000k light. Ever since you modded my e35ue to have one I've been in love with 4000k temp!!!

Post some beamshots!!!!! :)

I love the XML2 4000K in most flood lights. Nothing below 4000K for me though.

Samlittle

Enlightened

Occurred to me that someone here might be interested in my X60 - see link in my sig line.

IN THIS CASE if you are interested you might want me to send it directly to Vinh to be modded - saving an extra S&H charge.
Send me a PM and we can discuss.

I see that there are none of these on Vinh's Light List. I wouldn't want to be offering something that he has in stock.
That just wouldn't be right.

Last edited:

a199578

Enlightened

I asked this in the PD35vn thread but I will ask here too hoping for more responses.

Need some advice guys. I am thinking about putting my PD35vn on my bike helmet to do some night time mountain bike riding. My concern is heat and frying it. Will it over heat on mode 3 of 5? What about mode 4? Any reason not to use this light for a 1.5 to 2 hour ride where the light will be left on continuous mainly on mode 3 with a few short runs on mode 4 and maybe 5?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I asked this in the PD35vn thread but I will ask here too hoping for more responses.

Need some advice guys. I am thinking about putting my PD35vn on my bike helmet to do some night time mountain bike riding. My concern is heat and frying it. Will it over heat on mode 3 of 5? What about mode 4? Any reason not to use this light for a 1.5 to 2 hour ride where the light will be left on continuous mainly on mode 3 with a few short runs on mode 4 and maybe 5?

Aside form the max mode the lower modes should be fine especially when you have active cooling.

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aside form the max mode the lower modes should be fine especially when you have active cooling.
Vinh knows more than me but I'd agree. You'd be surprised how much it helps having air rush over a hot light. I ran my MM15vn on the 2,000 lumen mode for about an hour while moving the lawn last summer; I checked it occasionally and it never got warmer than "warm".

GeoffS

Newly Enlightened

Where did the X60vn thread go?

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Where did the X60vn thread go?

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Stock issues so I will release when I have stock better confirmed. Will release other lights in the mean time.

engineeringmatt09

Enlightened

Working on some really cool pics for everyone!!!! Real soon I will post!!!

Get ready for my trit infused "Fiat Lux Dark Dream V10RVN xml 5000k"!!!!!

:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.