The Lounge Jan-June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Re: The 2015 Lounge

So did that come with a light already on it? Looks like it's built in. Or did you strap a ld50vn to it lol? That would be cool for annoying neighbors.

D25Cv3vn but i think it could lift upto a 2S 18650 or possible a 3S but would effect both handling and flight time.

A D25C has plenty of power to fly and will last longer than a batterys worth of flight...so no need for heavier as it fkys like its bit evan there....and its normally a hand warmer but on the quad stays nice and cool.

Defintly going to do it again..took a video on cell phone but dose not do it justice so will have to repeat it with onbored camera

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened

Oh no! Get better soon hopefully its just a 48hr bug or simular and not full blown flu or worse as that would suck big time :(

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Hi guys! Still having a headache but feign better. Got like 100 emails and a bunch of stuff I need get shipped so going to work a little :)

lumentia

Enlightened

Hi guys! Still having a headache but feign better. Got like 100 emails and a bunch of stuff I need get shipped so going to work a little :)
sorry for all the emails back and forth the other day, I can get bad at times.

ven

Flashaholic

Hope you get better soon vinh.

Woke up myself today with a migraine ..... :fail: 40th too so off work,back to bed after school run and try and sleep it off! Life begins at 40 apparently ......Great start :laughing:

ven

Flashaholic

Congrats to your mum mr salmon:party: yes 40 today.............i feel old .............good job i am only 20 inside :laughing: My lad was 5 on the 4th of this month too,all happens in Feb:)

Head still banging though:crazy:

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

Happy Birthday Ven--- Have a good one----Man to be 40 again would be wonderful--Yep I could still see and hear back then LOL

lumentia

Enlightened

I have a couple of VN battery questions..., in the ZrayVN op, battery recommendation:

Is this the Efest? ..... Efest IMR18650 2500mAh (Purple) 2014

VTC5? ..... Sony US18650VTC5 2600mAh (Green)

Are they recommended due to their performance? High current?
you didn't direct this question at me but I think i can speak for Vinh here- yes recommended for their ability to supply high amperage. They have lower internal resistance which helps high performance lights do their best.

You're going to find its almost impossible to get genuine Sony vtc5 cells as they've been discontinued and vapers snapped them up. I think Samsung 25rs are a decent replacement (?) I don't have any so I can't vouch for them personally but they earn good praise.
http://www.illumn.com/18650-samsung-inr18650-25r-2500mah-high-discharge-button-top.html

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a couple of VN battery questions..., in the ZrayVN op, battery recommendation:

Is this the Efest? ..... Efest IMR18650 2500mAh (Purple) 2014

VTC5? ..... Sony US18650VTC5 2600mAh (Green)

Are they recommended due to their performance? High current?

That's the ones High Current--Also the Samsung 20R and 25R are great to--be careful buying Sony's they are not produced anymore so there are a lot of fakes being sold--Buy from a good source

lumentia

Enlightened

Happy birthday Ven! Welcome to the over 40 club, you'll get used to the number but the pain sucks lol :party:

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast

you didn't direct this question at me but I think i can speak for Vinh here- yes recommended for their ability to supply high amperage. They have lower internal resistance which helps high performance lights do their best.

You're going to find its almost impossible to get genuine Sony vtc5 cells as they've been discontinued and vapers snapped them up. I think Samsung 25rs are a decent replacement (?) I don't have any so I can't vouch for them personally but they earn good praise.
http://www.illumn.com/18650-samsung-inr18650-25r-2500mah-high-discharge-button-top.html

That's the ones High Current--Also the Samsung 20R and 25R are great to--be careful buying Sony's they are not produced anymore so there are a lot of fakes being sold--Buy from a good source

Thanks guys. ..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.