The Malkoff Front Porch

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good lord, 2004. How time flies.

After the crap they pulled snubbing their "civilian market", I'll never be a fan of the company.
Their products and legacy are undeniable, but the folks running the place can take a flying leap

I know what you mean!

Other than my P7's and P7M8, I have no desire to own any further H&K firearms.

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALways wanted a nickel P7 w/ rosewood grips.
Such a classy little piece.

No doubt!

I'll share one of my P7's and my P7M8 (along with one of my Hi-Powers), sorry for the terrible pictures.

Attachments

• HK P7.01.jpg
    HK P7.01.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 29
  • HK P7M8 and Browning HP 2018.01.jpg
    HK P7M8 and Browning HP 2018.01.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 29

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks RWT1405 for the images. I'm trying to figure out if you have a P7 made before the P7 m8 and P7 m13? Do they have West Germany or Chantilly VA on the frame?

Anyone have the P7 m10? How about the one that can convert to .22 lr?
...classy...
Fast, accurate tools.

My understanding was that the P7 became too expensive to build with the exchange rate at the time? Was that ever a problem with Malkoff?

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll share one of my P7's and my P7M8 (along with one of my Hi-Powers), sorry for the terrible pictures.

I'll take that BHP any day, then I'd have a matching pair of my favorite pistol of all time;-) I have two (N+1), but that model is my first and favorite. If I had to grab just one on my way out the door, ........

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heck, if you're a civilian buyer of their guns, HK thinks you are automatically a piece of :poop: .
Sounds just a little bit like a certain U.S. flashlight manufacturer, huh?;-)

No thanks. If I'm not a priority for them, then they're not a priority for me. Works both ways.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I still remember when HK teamed up with Benchmade to make a few knife models back in the day. Talk about when Bad meets Evil.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
View attachment 60539
made by Hogue with S45VN steel. Not awful, not great. Still absurdly priced IMO though.
OMG! Did I say a dozen? Hell for that price I could buy a Smith & Wesson Rescue tool for every fire-fighter in New York City! (Okay, I'm exaggerating, but not by much!) Also, who the hell puts premium steel on a rescue tool? That's just idiotic.

This seriously belongs in the "What were they thinking?" Topic here on CPF.

boo5ted

Enlightened
Yup, exactly! 😁

Bought these years ago at a local gun show, the full size was a bit big for me so I sold it off. Still have the mini and beat the ever living crap out of it. Like them or not, they make a good knife. It's still going after all this time.