The Malkoff Front Porch

BluGrass

Newly Enlightened
My Illumn M31 V3 came yesterday. Very nice 230 lumens. I can see why people like the neutral tint beams. Put it in a Malkoff 1 CR123 body with VME head. Nice and compact.
f75cc07df7bccd58feff22261d167958.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Yes I also like the groves running down the length of the tube. Although I would of liked to see them make the grove in one op from one end to the other.looks like they do half then flip it.my groves do not match.

BluGrass

Newly Enlightened
That Malkoff tube looks amazing. I have the older smoother version.

I like it too. Really gives a good grip especially for such a small light. And it actually looks better in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my full order of 219 dropins from Illumn! My only problem is, no hosts for them to go in yet. Definitely want to get some of these into MD2 bodies, but one is definitely going into a G2. The tint is perfect, I was worried that it would be too rosy, but they are far less rosy than the SW45k, maybe just a hair over "true neutral" into rosy, which is definitely a sweet spot.

What is the general dropin-to-host ratio people have here? Do all of your dropins have hosts?

I got into dropins originally because I thought "one body, infinite options" but now I feel almost like it's a waste to not have them installed....

Latest posts